Who We Are

Friday, February 18, 2011

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim - here with Photo Finish Friday!  As Stormy mentioned yesterday, our temps have risen, my really cool snow forts have melted, and so Mom thought a new adventure would cheer me up.  We decided to head to that Tuttle Creek Dam/Ocean to see if we could find any eagles!  I thought our photos were worthy of posting for PFF!  Let's go!

When we got there, I had some bad news for Mom.

IMG_1320 Zim
"I think someone took the ocean!"

Not only did we not see any eagles, we couldn't even see the ocean!  We went over to the lookout area to see if we could see it over there.

IMG_1322 Zim
"I can't see it over here, either!  I think ... I think it's gone!"

Strange, don't you think? At first, I thought Mom said some frogs took it, but apparently she said "fog" and that the ocean really was out there!

DSCN0495 Zim
Me.  Looking for the ocean.

Have I mentioned how nice it was of them to put chin rests in here?

DSCN0496 Zim
"This could take a while."

And then ... out of the fog ... I could just make out the castle turret that sits on the shore.  Check it out:

IMG_1319 Foggy Day at the Dam

Pretty cool, don't you think?

We gave up on trying to see the ocean or any eagles. Mom asked me to pose by the sign for the dam. She wanted me to sit and look "cute", but I decided to stand and give her my serious look.

DSCN0499 Zim

Don't I look tough?  Yeah.  I thought so, too.

Hope you enjoyed Photo Finish Friday!  Have a great weekend!

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. BOL...we are so glad no frogs pinched your ocean, Zim.... :D

    That looks a bit eerie with all that fog, but also very serene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great profile shot Zim! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What furry cool shots, and your chin rest is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as well no frogs stole your ocean Zimmie! You look very cool and mysterious in your last photo.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those frogs steal our mountains sometimes too. They are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zim, could i borrow that leash? It matches my collar!
    Hope you get back your ocean!
    Happy weekend!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Zim!
    Sure it was a great plan... but sorry you could not see the ocean!
    Those things to rest your chin are pawesome!
    Happy Friday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhh, reminds me of some of Marvin's cool fog shots in Scotland!

    And, of course I think you look VERY tough!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who could possibly steal a whole ocean? The fog is so eerie, Zim!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a cutie, Zim! Any idea why they closed it off?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those ocean- stealing frog fogs exist out here too. Sometimes they even make off with our beawootiful bridges! Then we're really stuck, cause we live on an island. Hey, those chin rests are pretty cool! And Moo thinks woo look hunky & handsome in your pose by the sign, Zim!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no...it is no fun when places you wanted to go are closed. But you did a good job posing for a photo with your mom at least. :)

    ReplyDelete