Who We Are

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Serene Sidewalk Scenery Sunday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim, here with the sidewalk version of Serene Scenery Sunday!  Sometimes the coolest stuff we see is right here on our own front sidewalk!  I have two collages to show you, then some pix Mom took while standing on the sidewalk... so they kind of count.

This collage is pix of the three of us on a walk out front.  Mom used the Lomo Camera effect to add a little pizzazz.

collagesidewalk

The top row is me, then Stormy; the middle is Davy; the bottom row is Stormy, then me! We had a lot of fun on that walk, as I recall. Come to think of it... what walk isn't fun?! Ha roo roo roo!

This next collage is all about our shadows:

collageshadows

It stars me and Storm. And our shadows.  I like that center one best!

The next shots, as I said, Mom took out on our sidewalk -- so they sort of fit in.  They don't include the sidewalk, however - just the opposite.  How about a look up at the full moon from this past week?

This shot is from the night prior to the full moon:

DSCN0517 Night prior to full moon

The neighbors' trees were sort of in the way, but Mom thought it worked out really well that way. Once it rose a bit, here's how the moon looked:

DSCN0518 Night prior to full moon

If I felt any more serene, I'd have to tilt my snooter back and let out a howl!

The night of the full moon itself, Mom took these next two pix:

DSCN0548 Full Moon

The utility pole was sort of like the neighbors' trees - in the way, but adding a little interest.

DSCN0551 Full Moon

Depending on how tight in she was able to get, she either got a bright, glowing moon, or a sort of ... cheddar-looking one. Mmm... cheddar.  Either way you look at it, it makes me want to say, "Ah rooooooooo!!!"

Have a serene Sunday!

Play bows,
Zim

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what beautiful photos! We love the full moon ones....hear us baying???

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to howl at the moon too Zimmie! Mum is very impressed with your mum's photos, by the way.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos! Mom particularly loves the moon photos - she kept staring up at the moon wondering if she could get some pictures (but didn't try...). We like the shadow photos, too!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. We have been watching the moon as well the past few nights, it has been just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fancy smansy pictures
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    The collages are pawesome!
    And those pictures of the moon... beautiful!
    Happy Sunday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great photo's! I like the moon pics too. They are pretty cool!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Dog! Look at that moon! Hooooowwwwllll!!!
    Of course those photo collages are pawsome!
    Great job mom!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are just the coolest moon pictures! Happy Monday, guys!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuh, the moon was HUGE last week. I could feel the gravitational pull on my brain juices.

    You are so right. EVERY walk is funballs.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete