Who We Are

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Serene Scenery Sunday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats, it's me, Zim, here with Serene Scenery Sunday.  You know what makes me feel totally relaxed, don't you?

IMG_1237 Zim
"Snow!  Lovely, fluffy snow!"

Oh, yeah! Isn't it beautiful? Nothing like enjoying some lovely snow! It's so cool, so refreshing ... so serene!

How about a snowy collage?

collageZimSnow3

Gorgeous, isn't it? But can you see the expression on my face in that shot in the lower left-hand corner? Yeah... the one where I can see the neighbor's driveway and the snow MELTING on it!!! Sigh. That's right - melting! As Dave told you yesterday, we're expecting some warmer temps, so I know I have to enjoy the snow while we have it!

Here I am, making a snow angel:

IMG_1244 Zim

Doesn't that look relaxing and fun? Oh... did I mention we were supposed to be on a walk, not, as Mom and Stormy put it, "horsing around"?

IMG_1246 Storm checks on Zim
"On your feet, SGT Zim!"

Oops. Sorry, Stormy! Oh... and Mom.

Once back at Headquarters, I stopped to reinforce one of my really cool snow forts. Mom took a video of me in action, but it's not pasting in right.  If you'd like to see it, please click here!

Here's a still shot:

IMG_1253 Zim

You can see how serious I am about my work. At the same time, it gives me great peace. It's one of the keys to happiness - find what you like to do and do it to the best of your ability! I'm the only one in the family who makes them, to answer a very recent question from our pal Angus Mhor, so I make sure I make them well!

In fact, this should please Angus and our other kit-cat pals out there -- the other night, we saw my friend Callie Co Kitty all curled up sleeping in one of my forts! Now, we'd sure prefer that she was all snug and warm in her house, in a fluffy bed, but at least my efforts were able to help her stay a little bit warm!

Speaking of whom...

IMG_1255 Zim
"Callie, are you in there?!?!"

Have a wonderful Sunday - and find whatever makes you serene!

Play bows,
Zim

13 comments:

  1. Oh, those snowy pictures are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures!

    See you at the Valentine's Blog Party!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zim you're a horse?! hahaha.
    The snow looks like so much fun! And a great job building that fort! Calli-co was very lucky you reinforced that fort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zim!
    Happy Serene Sunday!
    I know how much you love the snow!
    And those snow angels are pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs to all of you!
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take my serenity inside, but you go ahead with your snow angels. I think you are very good at it.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawsome fort, as alwya, ZZim. We love the now angels - wo know, that's something we've never tried. Of course, moo gets jack down in the snow on jhis back all the time, but he makes more of a "snow smoosh" than a snow angel. Ha-roo roo roo! Happy sunday!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys crack us up laying in that snow, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta horse around! Pretty soon all of your lovely snow will be all gone! Have a wonderful Sunday, guys!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zimmie, I would like to spend a bit of time with you building a snow fort, just to say I had done it. But then I'd like to come back to the sunshines.

    Love, Auntie Trace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super kool snow pics!
    Enjoy Enjoy!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a blast! Great snow pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What makes me serence, Zim, is not slip-slidin' when I am out walkies.
    So while you will miss the snow, I don't think me and my Mom will.

    Cheers,

    Stella and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zim - you are the most handsome dog ever! Well as handsome as Dave, and Pippa, of course. Irresistible.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete