Who We Are

Friday, February 04, 2011

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me - Dave!

IMG_0980 Dave

I know, it's shocking, isn't it? I haven't posted in a while, have I? I'll try to get better about that. It's just Zim has such great pix to share of his cool snow forts and all! Anyway, I thought I'd browse through iPhoto and see what other photos we have on hand that I could share with you for Photo Finish Friday.

Here's a great close-up of Stormy:

DSCN0236 Stormy

She really has dreamy eyes, doesn't she?

 Speaking of eyes, Zim's ZRD is getting better, slowly but surely. (For those who would like more info, there's a link at that link... err... or try this one, too.)  One of the things our vet recommended Mom do to help my kid brother out was to put a warm, moist compress over the affected areas.  I think it must be pretty soothing -- check him out:

IMG_1008 Zim

Yeah, that's me in the background. I thought I should get a little spa treatment, too. But did I? No.  No spa time for the Deeve.  Sigh.  

DSCN0321 Dave

I'll be up here pouting, if anyone wants me.

Luv,
Dave

19 comments:

  1. Such Beeeeaaauuutiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, great to see you. Dont worry about Zims spa treatment, you will get your just desserts, or at least you should get a cookie.

    Hang in there.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable as ever my Dave!!

    We know what Zimmie is going through. Sam has had ZRD since he was 2 and gets his zinc daily. It does take quite a while to help, but hang in there, it does get better!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet of woo to stay near Zim while he gets his treatments. Please don't pout, those "required" spa treatments for ailments aren't nearly as glamourous as they look from the non-patient's point of view! But woo do look awfully cute on the balcony with your feety-feets hanging out! we're having a "feety-feet" kinda day, too!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave, we have missed seeing your handsome face! Stormy does have beautiful eyes and we're glad that Zim's spa treatment is working too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you all. But Dave, you are my Fave.

    lovely pics too.

    love you Dave!!

    Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful pictures, we think they are furry cute!

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stormy is dreamy too, sorry I got carried away with your beauteous photo there, and dear Zim, well my Jeannie adores him.

    Zim's ZRD, well our thoughts are with him.

    lotsaluv, your old friend(s) across the old pond, Marvin and Jeannie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are noticing my poetic vibes in my comments.

    I sometimes lose my muse.

    oh that rhymes tooooooooosssse.

    sorry got kinda carried away there with my poetry.

    Marv xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahah that first picture is funny! You look like you were caught doing something naughty!
    I think your mom should share the spa time with you even if you dont NEED it.... :) Darwin LOVES having the hot water bottle put on her back (for her back pain)... maybe your mom could try that for you. It's very relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, spa treatment. I didn't know a compress would help. Does it bother Zim? Storm never seemed bothered by hers. Very cute pictures by the way. Davey is soooo handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you don't get a spa too Davy. Maybe you could ask for a pedicure?

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  13. We got our Dave and Pickle Nose fix - yes!

    P.S. - Huffle should know that is a pawdicure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post Dave, and good news about Zim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am glad the spa treatment is so relaxing and restorative.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Dave....I have missed you

    xoxo
    Sagira

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Dave!
    Glad to see you!
    I hope Zim is feeling better!
    And Stormy.... beautiful and sweet eyes!
    Have a great day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. Patience is a virture Dave, you'll get your pampering soon enough!

    ReplyDelete