Who We Are

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spa Time

Tail wags, dear readers.  It's me - Stormy.  So there I was, just walking through the living room ... when I saw this!

IMG_1179 Storm, Zim
"Hey!  What are you doing to my puppy?!?"

Oh, yeah.  More of that "spa treatment" for Zim's ZRD.  Dave told you about that a bit ago.  The pup must actually like that.  Me?  I'd never put up with having a compress on my face like that, but apparently it doesn't bother Zim too much.

Check out this video to see how much he fights it.  (We uploaded the vid through Blogger and it won't play.  Sorry for the inconvenience.)

Yeah.  Or maybe not quite fights it.

IMG_1184 Zim
"Zzzz........"

He is making great progress, and we're extremely thankful for that!

I better go check on Dave and make sure he's not moping about not getting spa treatment.

Tail wags,
Storms

15 comments:

  1. Seems as though he really enjoys that!
    Love the pictures,

    Rudy's Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kind of spa treatment I thinks I could like! Good to see woo, Storms! And the Zimmy too!!

    MBB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate when they scoop you up and the next thing you know its a spa treatment. Yuk
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the cats would tolerate that, but a nice compress over my eyes would be great right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He jest looks so comfy. I wonder if'n I would like sumptin like that. I kinda gits one, my special massages from maw.

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its the Zen of Zim that allows him to savor the spa!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Zimmie, as long as you are happy, I am happy.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww good job Zim! Spa treatments are lovely. Darwin loves when we get out the hot water bottle to put on her back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks very relaxed!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Get well soon dear Zimmy!

    your hooman looks after you so well. :) and we love the way you are so serene when having your spa treatment.

    your pal,
    Digby

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess the massage is the part he loves the most!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....spa treatment for sure! Why is the compress needed? I've missed so much lately but want you all to know I am thinking of you. Cute Valentine's post too!

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zim looks like he be getting the very best of care! You do a good job looking after him Storm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good thing Zim likes it. I hope it is helping.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww that video was cute!! I'm glad Zim likes his spa treatments. :) I'm also happy his ZRD is getting better.

    ReplyDelete