Who We Are

Friday, March 02, 2012

Fun With Photos Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  Mom downloaded a couple new photo apps onto our iPhone this week, so we thought we'd share some of her crazy concoctions with you today for Photo Finish Friday.  Or as I'm calling it this week, Fun With Photos Friday.  Ready to take a look?

Here's one of the first photos she did with and app called WordFoto:

IMG_6815 Dave

Oh. She also touched up all of today's photos a bit with PhotoShop Elements 9.

After playing with pix of me and Zimmie for a while, she gave one of our sunsets a go:

IMG_6830 Sunset 26 FEB 12

Mom and I would like some fabric printed like that.  Wouldn't that be cool?

Here I am, as we were writing this post just now:

Dave -WordFoto app and PSE9
"Hi everybody!"

I like to dictate the blog from under Mom's feet at the desk. Woo. Oh? Wondering where Zim is?  He's in the living room; let's grab the iPhone and go see what he's doing:

Zim - WordFoto app and PSE9

Yep. Yoga stretches in the living room. No wonder he's so flexible; he's always working out!

The other app Mom downloaded is called Camera Awesome. The first shot she took with that was of Zim:

IMG_6877 Zim

Again, she touched up a bit with PSE9.

Here's one of me from this morning; I was waiting for a cookie after I went outside and was a good boy (if you know what I mean).

IMG_6885 Dave

I hope you like seeing our fun photos!  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Luv,
Dave

12 comments:

  1. Woah...your mom is T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D. We're lucky to just get some pics up on our blog.

    Speaking of...I need to go remind her that she has been a S-L-A-C-K-E-R.

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are amazed at your Mama's skills! All I have on my blog are boring old photos, yours are so cooooool!

    I am going to trade my Jeannie in for something more Technical.

    love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those photos are indeed awesome. Do you rent your mom out for photo sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - that is very cool. And who knew that Zim was a closet red-head? MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cool! Did you know that if you want fabric like that you can have it made at spoonflower.com -- that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos-- can't wait to try some of those apps for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool. FUN We have a hard time just taking a picture.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so very cool. I like the first ones best. This is way beyond my MOM.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your fun photos, Dave. The sunset one is just beautiful!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool, we like all phpotos of Dave and Zim!!!! Even the Artsy ones.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are pretty darn cool....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom has great photo skills! She's so multi-talented just like you boys are!

    ReplyDelete