Who We Are

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Walk With Us!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  Dave and I have been taking Mom on some really nice walks lately.  It's been very Spring-like here, and that seems to please her.  Us boys would be more excited about SNOW, mind you, but we'll take any walk, any time!  Anyway, we've been on a couple today already, but I'm sure we'll hit the sidewalk again this afternoon.  Who wants to come with us?

We'll do some of this:

IMG_6752 Dave and Zim
Cool lomo camera effect of Dave and me on patrol

And some snoofing and leash macramé.  Here's a short clip of that:


(If that doesn't play, please click here.)  (It was a tad breezy when Mom filmed us - see our leashes getting tossed around?  Ah... Kansas!)

And you know what happens after a walk ... right?

IMG_6862 Zim and Dave
Treat time!!!

We'll go right after lunch.  Who's game?!?

Play bows,
Zim

13 comments:

  1. Zim and Dave I think you should come walk with me. We have SNOW!! Lots and lots of snow AND it is still snowing and is not suppose to stop until Friday evening. Come on over. And bring a take out bag with you so you can take some home with ya.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie and I would LOVE to go fur a walk with you two. Do you suppose we could make a PLANT HANGER or somethingy with our Walkin Walkin Strings... Or maybe a 60's Hipster VEST. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wriggley says he's game for the walkies. We kitties will just meet up with you guys for treat time ;-/

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're hitchhiking west right now. Can you wait for us?

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go with you, but my right foreleg is still healing. Ellie says I shouldn't overdo it. Hmmmph.

    ~Treasure the Dachshund

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sure Goose, offer to have them come when I can't play along. He is right though. We have some pretty nice white stuff coming out of the sky,

    Sure wish I could be out there in it.

    Maybe I can come on a cyber walk with you guys this afternoon.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmm - you can take mom. we are going to skip the "great" outdoors.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, ooh, I want to come along!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait for me! We have a cold raw drizzly day and it's just horrible. Your weather is much nicer, guys!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking me with you....sure sounded windy at your house....FYI -- the weather man said all of my snow will melt in a few days -- I better get outside again....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone!

    You sure do look like your have some fantastic adventures, we can't wait to read more.

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great walk, the wind sure makes it seem cold there. Thanks for taking us along.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was fun going on a walk with you boys! Looks like there was room for me in the middle!

    Woos,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete