Who We Are

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Which One?

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  Mom and I went on a really fun drive to Tuttle Creek Dam/Lake/Reservoir/Ocean/whatever-it-is yesterday.  We had a great time once we got there, walking all over the place, sniffing everything and looking for eagles.  (You can probably guess which of us was engaged in which activity!)  Once we wrapped up our hike, I decided to sit on the stone bench I showed you on Sunday and just take in all the great sights, smells, and sounds.

DSCN3190 Zim at Tuttle Creek Reservoir
"What a beautiful place!"

Isn't it beautiful? Mom walked behind me to get that shot. Then - she asked me to look at the camera and clicked off a couple frames. Now ... here's the question! Which pose do you like best? This one:

DSCN3191 Zim
Pose #1

Or this one:

DSCN3192 Zim
Pose 2

Seriously! I can't decide! Let me know!

Have a great Saturday!

Play bows,
Zim

18 comments:

  1. Zim I vote fur Pose #1.

    What a beautiful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2. The background up against you is great, Zim.

    And I'm jealous that you got to go somewhere so nice. It's been rainy here all week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zim... You are soooo right about the SIT thingy.

    I have taught Ernie to
    Shake (he is a South Paw.. and it was HARD fur him to learn to shake Right Pawed.. butt he HAS leaned it.

    Sit
    Down
    and is learning to roll over too.
    I can Speak... butt he has not caught on to that one.. at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they are both cute. You look pretty tired there, are you ready for a nice long snooze after your wonderful adventure :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful! Maybe you can tell our humans to take us there?

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are both great, but we think #2 because it looks like you got lovey eyes.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. After that nice walk you better pose for mom
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally vote for #1, but you are handsome in all your pictures.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first one because the blue sky highlights your beautiful blue eye, Zim!
    What a gorgeous spot!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Hey Zim, that is certainly a gorgeous place!
    I think I'd vote for photo number two as you just look so very relaxed in that one and the background is pretty too :)

    your pal,
    Digby

    ReplyDelete
  11. hummmm. Well if I HAVE to choose I will say #1. Lookin good Zim.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like pose #1 because you are that much closer for us to kiss your snooter! :) We're glad you enjoyed your visit to Tuttle Creek!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zim, we hope you and your mom enjoyed some good sniffs! did you see any eagles?

    We can't decide on a favorite pose either! you look very handsome in both pictures. our mom says she wishes she could reach into the computer and give you scritchies!

    Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love both shots!!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dave didn't get to go on this outing? How come?

    We also like Pose #1. Much more "Zim is the focal point" and not just one of several features in the photo.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like I like Pose 1 the best. You look a little dopey in the second one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. We like pose #1 the best, it is a great photo.

    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete