Who We Are

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dinosaur Bones

Ha roo, everypup! Zim here. I thought I'd tell you about some of my really cool toys. Here I am at left chewing on a couple of them - these are from the good folks at Nylabone, but they're kinda rubbery. We have red, green and blue. Even my sister Amber, AKA "The Jaws of Steel", hasn't gone through them yet. I'm pretty sure that means they're real DINOSAUR bones. What else could be that strong?!!? Here I am with a blue one, too. Isn't it cool? Dave likes the blue ones best ~ he says they match his blue eyes. Whatever. I have a blue eye, too. And a light brown one. Stormy has a blue one and a dark brown one with a flash of blue in it! Ammy's got a blue one and an amber one. We just don't do the matching thing like Dave. Maybe that's why he's mom's Guide Dog for the Color Blind? He's into matching. The pic at left is Dave with one of the blue dinosaur bones; it shows off his freckles pretty good!
All this talking about my toys makes me want to go play. Catch everypup later!
Play bows, Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment