Who We Are

Monday, April 14, 2008

Are You Tuff(y) Enough?

Woo, it's me! Dave! Remember on Saturday when Amber started her test of the Tuffy toy? She wasn't too interested in it, but I really wanted to give it a go! My first trial was that very night!

Mom gave it to me and I took it into the living room. I gave it a thorough going-over ...

... and I liked it! There seemed to be something missing, though.

Hmm... something's missing from my quality chew time.


Then I figured it out. (By the way, Mom wanted me to point out how cute I look in the picture above; she especially likes the tiny tip of my tongue sticking out. Woo.)

Mom? Mind if I lay here?

That was SO much better!

I think Mom liked it, too.

I had fun chewing it, on and off, for an hour or so.

I had to take the occasional break.

Who knew product testing was such hard work!??!

I did more testing over the weekend down in the Studio. I'll post those results tomorrow! So far, it's a big paws up from me!

Luv,
Dave

10 comments:

  1. Well, I am so furry glad WOO like it!

    Just knowing the PHBbbbbbbb's main skhweeze Dave is having fun makes my day!!

    Of khourse, special time with our mom's make it ALL that much BETTER!!!

    Woo&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Khan't wait to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave...
    Your Mom is SOOOO right...you do look so cute in that picture. That toy looks like fun. Does it taste like cheese???

    My Mom noticed something the other day why I chew...I need to be comfy when I do it...either laying on my Mom (just like you) or on one of my stuffy toys or on a blanket. It's all about being comfortable!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty awesome that you have your mom as a nice warm cushion to lean on while you chew on the Tuffy bone! You're such a handsome boy, Dave!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Wooo Dave! You are so darn cute! I love your tongue peaking out there!! I can't wait to see the results you post tomorrow! I hope there is video involved!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well imagine that! Woo liked it. Mom thinks you are pretty adorable....especially your white eyelashes. She has a thing for horse eyelashes and Shadow and Shyla's eyelashes too. She's an odd one indeed.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dave, you look sooo hard at work with that Tuffy toy! I know you can do your job well, and prove that there is no such thing as a Sibe proof toy!! And, it was nice of your mom to sit there for that long and let you use her legs for stability.

    PeeEss - you look absolutely adorable and I want to smooch that cute face!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Dave! You really worked hard on the product testing! How nice that you got to spend some special time with your Mom while you were working. Love the pictures!
    By the way, stop by my blog--I put up a picture of my daddy dog Dave along with his story.
    Can't wait to read your next update!
    Hugs & licks,
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my very favouritest place to chew things too, in my mommy's lap! You look so cute chewing, Dave, that mommy's cooing and almost making me jealous!

    Many woos,
    Louka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanner likes to chew on toys ON Mom too. Not saying you are exhibiting doofus like behavior at all! I am glad somedog likes that toy, it looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This toy is already lasting more than I initially thought it would! And you look cute in all of your photos, by the way ...

    ReplyDelete