Who We Are

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Even More Fun!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me, Zim, back with even more fun in the garden!  Where were we yesterday?  Had we gotten over here yet?

IMG_0107 Zim
"Ha roo?"

OK... no, really.  I don't spend all of my backyard play time trying to convince my mom there are creepy crawlers and stuff in every rock crevice or under every bush!  Really!  Right, Mom?

IMG_0108 Zim
My million dollar smile!

See?  I'm a sweet guy, really!  In fact, after that lovely smile, Mom decided I should do some posing for her; she walked around and down to the next tier to snap some pix.  You know.  Because she can trust me.

IMG_0111 Zim
"You just take your time, Mom.  I'll get into position and strike a nice pos----oooh!
What's that down there?!?!"

Oh, come on.  It's not like I'd jump off a 4-foot retaining wall to get something.  I mean, come on.  I'm 12 and a half years old.  I know better than to do that!

...  unless Mom isn't holding onto my leash ...

DSCN4212 Zim
"Dive!  Dive!  Dive!"

Mom was too busy to snap a photo of my beautiful jump.  I think she was praying.  Yep.  That's how serene it is out there - a great place to commune with God!  It was sweet - I think she was praying for me.  What a great mom, huh?

Based on the look on her face, something told me I'd best do something really cute pretty quick-like.  I decided to pose by the Butterfly Weed.

DSCN4215 Zim
"Hey, Mom!  How's this pose grab you?"

She did say she wanted me to pose.  I don't remember her saying exactly where.  Exactly.

Err... how about another one by an ornamental grass?  (Sometimes you have to go the extra mile to please your bipeds.  Besides, Mom still looked a bit pale.)

DSCN4224 Zim
"Who's the handsomest redhead, Mom?"

She was starting to come around, and had switched over from her prayer to muttering about why God made the Siberian Husky so cute.  That told me she was going to be OK!  We walked up to the top of the yard together and I gave her a few more good ones.  Check out my profile shot:

DSCN4233 Zim in profile

I'd say both Mom and I got what we wanted out of our play session - wouldn't you?

DSCN4234 Zim
"I think that's a wrap, Mom!"

I hope you all enjoyed playing around in our yard with me, via the photos.  Next best thing to being here?  Hope so.  Let's go hit the water bowl!

Play bows,
Zim

20 comments:

  1. Hey Zim. I love your scene of humor. Of course it does not hurt (MOM says) that you are so dashing.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Goose. Dashingly dashing. Have a great afternoon.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! You are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something amazing about the amount of beauty leveling out with the amount of naughtiness!

    Way to work it to your advantage Zim.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some amazing poses, Zimmie! You look fantastic! I like to do fun stuff like that to liven up our photo sessions too. We have to keep our humans on their toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so darned handsome we think we heard mom sigh.... just be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Zim! Woo are such a fine looking siber! Play bows,

    RA, Isis & Nanük

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Zimmy! Not only are you a stud muffin you're funny too!! So much better then my kid brother... who's just a dope.
    Licks,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a handsome boy, Zim, and your entire yard is just absolutely gorgeous - always!

    Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Careful Zim! Your mom's mentals are maybe not sturdy enough for the sight of you flying through the air like some young pup. I hope your good posing helped her get over the shock.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom must not realize you are a rugged Sibe in addition to being very handsome Zim! Guess you'll just have to keep her on her leash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Zim, My Vickie is just going nuts looking at your beautiful face and those incredible eyes. (Her words, not mine) Personally I would have said, Handsome, not beautiful. But then that is just me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zim, you are the handsomest red head we know :) you know, our mom has a similar prayer with us kitties... thanks for letting us hang out with you in your yard!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zim, Don't go scaring your mom like that! You did make up for it though with some beautiful poses.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet when you jumped off the retaining wall you were just channeling your inner gymnast and pretending you were doing a fancy dismount off the balance beam. Or maybe a vault?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  16. We know you are the sweetest guy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zim, you make me so happy, you are a fun guy. You are also very handsome in all of your pictures, like a model. Mommy says you have killer eyes, they are so beautiful and dreamy. If you were a human you would be Brad Pitt.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh your yard is so beautiful, you sure can see the love in the yard. And Zim you take great pictures out there. We just love love the picture you gave up for jumping BOL the one with the butterfly weed.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Zim, you have that biped Mom wrapped around your fluffy paws! And you huskies always wear a smile! How do ya do that?? paw pats Zimmerz, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, guys! Can't believe it was cool enough for you to spend time in the yard, what with your 110 degrees at 7 p.m. temps - and it was almost 80 degrees inside your house! You guys, with your thick coats, need to learn how to work the thermostat when your bipeds aren't looking. Hope your AC vents are at least at floor level so you can lie in front or on top of them.

    You have a beautiful yard! Bet it's really wonderful in the Spring. Ours isn't nearly as nice, but it's full of bugs and birds and rodents - squirrels and chipmunks - so there's always something interesting to chase, smell or taste.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete