Who We Are

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mmm... New Batch of Cookies!

Woo, everypup and everycat!  It's me, Dave.  Remember last month I showed you the special Pumpkin Oat Sneaky Snakes my mom made for me?  They were really good, as were the regular cookies, but these days I like my cookies even thinner and crunchier - so Mom made a few changes!

She smashed the cookies way down flat, as flat as she could (remember, the recipe is at this link if you can talk your bipeds into making some for you!) and they came out just great.  Then she remembered how much I liked the Sneaky Snake ones - and do you know what she did?

IMG_0300 New batch of Pumpkin Oat Cookies
Super Crispy Pumpkin Oat Cookies!

That's right!  Special "Road Kill" Sneaky Snakes!

IMG_0303 Dave
"Woo!"

Trust me, friends!  These things are GREAT!

I hope your biped will make you something special today!  Oh - and thanks, Mom!

Luv,
Dave

19 comments:

  1. road kill??? how very awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ymmmmmmyyy!! Hu-mom said they look so good, she would eat them, too!

    We will certainly try to make some for us.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. They look well good. Have a great day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that my mom will bake for me today is frozen ice in our water bowl....I am so depressed...
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roadkill are the best kind of sneaky snakes! Momma printed off the recipe and keeps saying she'll make it for me sometime. I need to find a way to gently remind her to pick up the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sneaky Snake Roadkill Cookies !! I have STRINGS of DROOL hanging down.
    Darn you are really LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look awesome, you are such lucky guys !!

    Slobbery kisses.

    Echo & Link

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those things look tasty! Mom doesn't make us anything but chickens
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:16 PM

    oh cat!! why oh why don't I like snacks of any kind!!! Everything looks so good...then I just don't want it...I just want my prescription hard kibble for my special snack..am I weird or what??...sigh...paw pats, and play bows, Savvy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're allowed to eat road kill? So lucky!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look very tasty. You are lucky to have a mom that cooks for you Dave.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom is the best and that cookie is huge! Lucky you, Dave!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. yum! i need SOMEONE to make me some!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  14. We know our sisfur Sadie would have loved those so enjoy one or two for her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum, This is the weekend we are gonna try making them. Oh the dogs are gonna love them. ( I can't wait) Thanks for sharing.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum indeed!!
    Mom, you watching this...?

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will have to try to make them for the boys.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  18. yummy!

    Stop no by for a visit
    Kari
    http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. :D Dave, your Road Kill Cookies made us mol! you know, we kitties like pumpkin cookies. we think we'd really like these crunchy ones...oh mo-om!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete