Who We Are

Monday, August 13, 2012

Our Busy Weekend

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me.  Zim.  Over here.

IMG_0215 Zim
"Ha roo, everybody!"

Dave and I had a busy weekend.  We helped Mom with some household chores, walked her and Dad, made sure Mom got up by 0200 to watch the meteor shower (I can't control the clouds, Mom!), guarded the house while Dad golfed and Mom weeded - you know, the usual.  AND we had extra duties during the late afternoon.  Here's a look:

IMG_0216 Zim
Me

Can you guess what we were doing?  Here's a look at Dave:

IMG_0217 Dave
Dave

Hey, Dave!  Say "hi" to everybody!

IMG_0218 Dave
"Woo, every-buddy!"

See the focus on his face?!!?  He was REALLY hard at it, don't you think?!?

IMG_0223 Zim
Mom loves it when I put my feety-feet in a puddle like this...

Can you tell what we were doing yet?  No?  Try looking at Dave again!

IMG_0219 Dave
"I wonder if Bo Van Pelt is related to Linus and Lucy Van Pelt...
Woo... I like that Linus and Lucy song..."

That's right!  Helping Dad watch the PGA Championship!

IMG_0228 Zim
"Yeah.  And I wonder how many guys help Snoopy fly that Met Life blimp?!?"

We were both a big help to Dad.  I think we added a whole, new perspective to the tournament for him!

Play bows,
Zim

21 comments:

  1. Its hard work to lay perfectly still like that and not move a muscle!! good thing yu are getting plenty of rest!
    Always
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed it, but once you revealed what you were doing I said "oh, of course!"

    That is similar to how I assist my master with watching baseball.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. [golf clap] good job, boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that was it. we thought you were just slacking off on guard duties. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard work laying about! Have a great Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys must be exhausted keeping mom and pops in check all weekend
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look like you were concentrating hard on that golf game! It must be hard to stay quiet like that. We would've fallen asleep for sure so kudos for you two staying awake the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that I look closer at the picture of Dave I can see Dad's legs reflected in the fireplace. You boys do great work.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gonna need a rest after all that hard work posing like that. Zim, your feeties are so cool when you curl them all up. Take it easy, don't over do it please.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. As anydog knows, you must be still and very quiet while gold is being played. Duh. You two are very polite spectators.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad that Momma doesn't ever need my help watching golf! I don't know that I'd have the focus and concentration that you guys do. We just watch baseball sometimes, and I bark a lot to cheer my Rangers on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. EXCELLENT HELPING SKILLS.

    Ernie and I (Frankie Furter) like to help Our dad and the Cleve. Indians..

    ReplyDelete
  13. now why couldn't we figure out what you two were up to?!? :D talk about a busy weekend. Zim, we all think your pawsie puddle pose is mighty cute!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree that being beautiful is such hard hard work. I can tell that you guys were busy being handsome all day long and THEN to top it off, you had to help your dad watch the golf tourney. Oh wow. The peeps never let us have a rest.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hardest part is making sure our Dad stays in his chair to watch that little white ball. Come to think of it, he never lets us play with them when he uses his chipping and putting spot in he yard and you know how we labs love to chase balls around. Gonna have to have a talk with him about that.
    Bryn and Dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zim, buddy, we think you missed the bed a little there. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That just the way we like to help.
    BOL....
    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's my kind of work too!!
    It's tough but some pup's got to do it and you guys are really good at it!! Bravo!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done my friends. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous6:05 PM

    oh totally!! and you watched gold like I like to watch golf...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...paw pats, Savvy

    ReplyDelete
  21. You guys work too hard!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete