Who We Are

Friday, August 03, 2012

Photo Finish Friday: Thinking of ... Us?!!?

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim, here with my big brother Dave.  We were given the coolest award by our kit-cat pal Savannah!  It's the Thinking of You award!

Thanks, Savannah!

We are very honored, Sav - many, many thanks!  (Our mom loves the pansies, too, by the way!)  We are supposed to tell you 7 things that we like, then pass the award along to 7 blog friends.  Dave and I will  alternate, then take #7 together.  Since this would normally be Photo Finish Friday, let's say it with photos!

#1:  Zim.  I like to lay on the bipeds' bed and think deep thoughts.

IMG_0030 Zim
"If my feet smell like Fritoes, why don't Mom and Dad's smell like dog treats?"

#2:  Dave.  I like to be right where my mom is!

IMG_9718 Dave
"Mom?  Hi, Mom!  Wanna play with me and Squee-Kee Moose?  Hi, Mom."

 #3:  Zim.  I like to go for car rides!!!

IMG_1024 Zim
"Take the next right..."

#4:  Dave.  I like to play with my mom.  And my toys.

IMG_8819 Dave
"Is that my squeaky bone behind your back, Mom?!?!"

#5:  Zim.  I like to challenge the rules.

IMG_8066 Zim
Me.  On MY sitzbank. 

#6:  Dave.  I like my mom.  Have I mentioned that yet?

IMG_6770 Dave
"Mom!  Mom!  Mom!"
"Davy, Davy, Davy!"

#7:  Both of us!  We LOVE going on our walks and adventures!  Here we are from our second walk of the day today:

IMG_0083 Zim and Dave
"Hey, babe!"
"Hi, Maddie!"
"Hi, boys!"

That's our neighborhood pal, Maddie.  (And yes, I was greeting her with a kiss.  We're great friends - and that's a show of respect!)  Isn't she beautiful?!?  I wish you could see her "socks".  They're white with with brown freckles - just killer cute!   She's a very nice girl!

OK!  That's our list!  It's very hard to choose who to pass this along to.  We are honored any time you take to read our blog - and even more so when you leave a comment or zip us an email.  In keeping with #5 above, Dave and I tag ALL of you!  If you accept the award, take it with our compliments and please link back to us!

Thanks again to Savannah!

Play bows,
Zim (and luv from Dave!)

13 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I sensed a theme for Dave...I'm really quick to pick up on things like that!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just came over from your friends RA blogpage and was reading your blogs. I liked your pictures posted today and the story of the seven things you like..you guys are very pretty and big dogs! I am a little black pug who lives with her brother and aunt pug..we are all rescue pugs...come visit me anytime...stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Davy, it's so sweet that you're a momma's boy! We just love both you boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, well deserved, well desreved. I just have one questions....Dave, what is it exactly that you love? You were a little vague. Have a fantasic Friday.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Zim and Dave and congratulations on your great award.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:03 PM

    oh you guys!!! And Dave, I didn't know you are a Momma's boy I am a Momma's girl! I just luvluvluv my Mom...Dad is great at meal time and if I can't get Mom to play, then Dad is OK...but Mom!! And the Pansies look good with you guys! Play bows, Savvy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave, I am totally with you! I'm such a Momma's boy. She's my bestest friend anywhere, and we snuggle together aaaaaaall the time. It's so hard right now with her spending a lot of time with my new foster sissy, but I know Laila needs her help now. I'm trying to be understanding, but I hope I can have some time with just me and Momma this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The portrait of you and your mom is just fabulous, Dave! Congratulations on your award!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love learning things about you guys. Thank you for thinking all of us are great enough to earn this reward!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Guys!! Great pics as always!! Maddie is a cutie!
    Congratulations on your award!!
    Enjoy your weekend!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful, you both have such incredible eyes. I like to be by my Mommy also, I hate whenever she is away from me. Congratulations on your very cool award.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. concats on the awardie! we can all relate to your "like list" ...well...except for maybe #3...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your award! I think I knew most of those things about you :)

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete