Who We Are

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spacing is Everything

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  The other morning, the bug guy came to do our quarterly maintenance so we don't get bugs in our house.  We aren't allowed to help him (I'm sure it would go much smoother if we could supervise!) but we usually get a nice, long walk out of the deal, so that makes up for it.

IMG_9527 Zim and Dave
"Cool!  It's the bug guy!"
"Shouldn't we stay here and help?"

Dad stayed and took on our normal role of Supervisor while we walked Mom.  Here's an inside look at our walk:

IMG_9756 Dave and Zim
"Hey, Zimmie!  Seeing the bug guy reminds me ... wanna hear a joke?!?"

Do you guys want to hear my joke, too?  A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

IMG_9755 Dave and Zim
"Ha woo.  'Is the bar tender here?'  Get it, Zimmie?"

You know ... "bar tender" as opposed to "bartender".

....

....

IMG_9744 Zim
"Ha!  I get it now!  Ha roo roo roo!"

I hope you guys got it quicker than Zim and Mom did.  Ha woo!

Luv,
Dave

18 comments:

  1. HAHA! We got it.

    That's really too bad that someone else gets to do all the exterminating at your house. I really love catching bugs.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawhahhaha I got it I got it. That is a good one!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it! That's a grreat joke, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it took me as long as it did for mom and Zim. Thanks for the explanation or I might still be trying to figure it out.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee I should send ERNIE to your place... HE loves to EAT bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PeeS.... I furgot that you asked about my WIFES... YES, I married BOTH RUBY and her SISTER PENNY... beclaws they are BOTH bEAUTIFUL and I couldn't EVEN begin to think of ONE without the Other...
    OUR SECOND Wedding anniversary will be on AUG. 21st..

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got it Dave! That was funny! Hope the bug guy did okay without you being there to supervise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL..... we got it. funny


    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys !!
    We just stop by from Honey's blog, to see some huskys adventures !!
    Lov your blog you sure have a good sense of humour (even my french human got your joke ^^)

    We'll definitely come and visit again soon, after all, we are half husky, so we understand each other howling ^^

    Bisous baveux.

    Echo & Link, the 2 husky cross.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harooroorooo!!! That was a good one Dave!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOL!! That is soo cool!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dave is the best!! Great joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a good one! You are one clever pup.

    Hope the bug guy did a good job. Nothing worse than listening to the humans shriek when they find creepy crawlies indoors.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Dave, you are always so quick with the jokes. I thought it was pretty funny.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I never thought about it that way. I wonder if the Weens think they are the ones walking me when we're out for walkies. I am afraid to ask now. :)

    XoXo's
    Sarah & le Weens
    http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10:49 PM

    MOLMOLMOL...you kill me Dave!!! Mom had to read it 3 times to 'get it'...'course I GOT IT right away...peeps!!!

    ReplyDelete