Who We Are

Friday, July 20, 2012

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  Before I get to today's post, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the Zimaversary wishes the other day!  I had a ton of fun - an early morning walk with Dad, splashing through the sprinklers on a later but (according to Mom) still early morning walk with Dave and Mom, Stinky Goodness Treats galore, and I got to go for a car ride!  What a great life!

So - on to Photo Finish Friday!  FaceBook friends of my mom's have already seen this, but it's worth posting here.  See... my dad went to Fort Leavenworth to golf with a buddy of his and came home with a really cool hat...

IMG_9740 Zim

I mean ... it has to be for me, don't you think?!?  Thanks, Dad!

Oh, today's post doesn't end here, though.  You may be wondering how Photo Finish Friday could get any better than this -- am I right?  Well, check out Dave:

IMG_9810 Dave
"Woo."

He chose to ride in the backseat during one of our car rides, and rested his little heady-head on the center console.  It's a favorite cute pose of his - isn't it the best?!!?  [For the record, the day Mom and Dad brought him home from the shelter (to "foster" him -- ha roo roo roo!) he did that pose and totally won over Dad's heart.  Oh.  Let's face it - he already had Mom's!]

That's the best in photos from the week!  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!  Stay cool, drink lots of water, and keep your bipeds entertained!

Play bows,
Zim

15 comments:

  1. great pics - and we are SURE that hat is all yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zim you look great in that hat and Dave couldn't get any cuter with his head resting on the car console. Have a great weekend boys (and mom).

    Cindy & Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been missing you guys - Mom is travelling (coming home today) and hasn't had much time to check blogs!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that console pose sometimes when we go somewhere and Momma just eats it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're both super cute pups. How did your mom and dad get so lucky to find you?

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lOL when I see Dave's face. You look so handsome with that cap on. I am sorry again for missing your anniversay. It is such an important day. I must say you don't look your age, at all!!!! To me, you are still a pup, a cute lovely squeeable pup ;)

    I'll be back,
    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ZIMcap!! and the Pic of Dave too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankie took the words right out of our mouths! That cap is you all the way, Zim and you're melting our hearts too, Dave!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh both picutres really bring a smile to our hearts and faces. We love Photo Finish Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zim, you look very handsome in your hat! We're sure your dad knew you would when he brought it home for you! Dave, you are so adorable! That look would have got our mommy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zim, you sure look cute in that hat. Dave...you are always so darn cute posing like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. now that is one cool hat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man, you guys take such great pictures, we just love them.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:50 PM

    hmmmm...taping claw up,down,up,down...which photo do I like best...hhmhmmmm...Well, if I had to chose a photo of a Sibe wearing a hat, difinetly ZIM's photo. But, if I had to chose a photo of a Sibe doing "cute look" on the center console of his care, them DAVE! There...I picked!! purrrrss

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know your dad got that hat for you Zimmie. He already said it looks better on you than him.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete