Who We Are

Monday, February 18, 2008

Morning Walk Videos

Ha roo, pups! Storm here! I thought I'd share a few short videos with you today. These are from the walk Dave and I take in the morning with Mom to go find Am, Zim and Dad. We shot these vids last week. As you can see, most of our snow is GONE. I'm not sure who to see about that.

Ready? Let's go! In this first one, we're heading up the steep hill around the corner from the house.



Mom usually gets a tad winded at the top of the hill. Dave and I don't.

Here we are on the other side of the hill. Mom seems to like that side better for some reason.

The sidewalk ends on the up-hill side, then starts again toward the end of the down-hill stretch. Note I understood what Mom said and got a "Good girl, Storm!" Ha roo roo roo!

Once we get down there, we can see the entrance to the trail! Usually that's where we see Dad and the redheads! Check it out! (Sorry about the wind. Hey... we're in Kansas, what can I say?)

Did you see Dad, Am and Zimmie? Cool, huh?

Thanks for coming along on our morning walk! We always get a cookie when we get home. Since you came with us, you should demand one from you bipeds now. It's only fair!

Tail wags,
Storms

13 comments:

  1. If all of woo were HERE, I would see that my mom gave khookies!

    Thanks for taking us along on the stroll!!

    Walks&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great walks! And cookies after. I will demand cookies now. After all, it's your command, right?

    Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We demanded our cookies--and got them! Woo-hoo!

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, I felt I was walking right with you both there! That was very good, I enjoyed your videos.

    thank you for sharing.

    Love and licks, Marvin
    pee ess can I see a video next time of you getting the cookies! Pass one to me perhaps via the screen!

    ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a cool walk - you look very good though on your leads. I do not have a long lead like that. I might like one though. We saw Am and Zimmie too. Mistress sometimes meets us. She is usually late though.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool area to walk! As soon as Mom gets home from work I will demand a cookie!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, going to bed for my cookie right now!

    Woo woo, Kelsey ANn

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're curious, does Dave and Stormy always walk with your Mom while your Dad takes Zim and Amber? If so, we think it's because you're color coordinated.

    T&E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:47 PM

    Storm!! That was a pawsome walk! We enjoyed going on it with you and Dave... and we did see the redheads and your dad!
    Hugs - Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was a lot of fun, it was cool to see you guys meet up right where you thought you would!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, we almost could smell the great Kansas smells from here! How cool to see all of you walking. Mom says y'all are really well mannered. We just think it looks like fun.

    The Forget Sit & Stay Gang

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pawsome walk and cookies after that. Great! I wonder if Zim wants cuppacino with his cookies
    Hee

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the vigorous virtual walk! I'm going to request my cookie right now. Storms, you're so smart to know what sidewalk is!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete