Who We Are

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prince, Trip, Overboard

Ha roo, pups! Storms here. Lots to tell you about, so I'm going to get right down to business! The title of the post was hard not to play with; Amber wanted it to be "Prince Trips Overboard", but I think you all know Ammy. Ha roo roo roo!

First up - have you seen Team Husky's blog lately!?!? That handsome, strong, fast Siberboy Prince has asked me to be his girlfriend - in the most creative way! Make sure you stop by and give his latest post a read. My answer, of course, is YES! What a pup! I am so flattered!

Next up - did you see Tucker's blog yesterday? His Human Assistant offered to give a 13-year-old Sibe named Sinjin a new home, rather than be put down. It's a long story we won't go into here, but a big tail wag to Tucker's H.A. for offering to take him in. He just needed a little help with transport - which is where our dad came in! Our dad headed west yesterday, picked up Sinjin out in Salina, then headed off to meet up with Tucker and his H.A..

On the following map, Dad started at point B, on the far right. Tucker and his HA were in Denver - point A on the far left. They met in Burlington, Colorado, which is point C.

Tucker posted some pictures of the meet-up in Burlington on his blog; here are a couple our dad took!

Here's Tucker. Ammy thought he looked cute here. It was nice of him to make the trip with his H.A.!

Tucker

Here are the boys meeting for the first time.

Tucker is on the left; Sinjin is on the right.

And here is Sinjin after Dad turned him over to Tucker's H.A.

Sinjin

We wish Sinjin a most happy new beginning in his life - and say a big thank roo to Tucker's H.A. for taking him in. AND a big Ao4 thank roo to our dad for all the miles and work he put in yesterday!!!

Lastly, this is for Summit the Super Mal. Summi is rather famous for his love for "livergreat" -- his word for liverwurst. We saw this cartoon this morning, and Summi immediately came to mind.

Ha roo roo roo! That Louie has one great snooter on him to find that pill. Hey, Summi! You don't think your mom hides stuff in your livergreat, do you?

Tail wags, all!
Storms

14 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!

    Not enough ha rooo rooo ROOO's to inkhlude in the khomment!!

    Let's hear it for SupremeDadKhommander - extra rounds of golf in store fur him -
    And Tucker's human assistant Ed for giving SlimJim a great furever home -
    And for SUMMI!!! Just bekhause a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do fur her fella!

    Wags&Khysses ALL!

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. All paws up fur your hu-dad! What a guy!! Glad that Ed and Tucker have opened up their home fur him too!

    HA ROOOOOO....Great cartoon! I LOVE LIVERGREAT!! I actually love it so much that I have never thought about the pill conspiracy theory. Why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly good bite of livergreat with a stupid pill??
    That's one smart pup!! Now you've got me droolin' for some LIVERGREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so happy Sinjin has found a great new home! Love the cartoon!

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your humans are WAY KHOOL!! Thanks to your dad for taking Sinjin to his new furever home! And, Summi, we didn't think about the pill conspiracy either! Mama gave us livergreat for the first time the other day: YUM! MORE PLEASE!

    And to my beautiful Ammy: would you be my furever Valentine and my girlfriend? Please? I'll share all my toys with you, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know where Burlington is!! It takes me about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get there. Where we used to go pheasant hunting is north of Burlington and we'd always stop at the truck stop right off the highway so Sasha and I could take a potty break in the field behind the gas station and so Dad could put gas in the car. You're dad is totally awesome for driing all that way!!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Wooo!

    Storm - congrats on being asked to be Prince's boyfriend. What a creative way for him to ask!

    We are glad your dad had a safe trip yesterday in helping Sinjin to his new family! That cartoon was FUNNY!

    Hugs - Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you Storm & Prince. See it's tough for us guys to pop the question to the gals that we like. Yur daddy did a wonderful thing for Sinjin. Mommy said he looks almost the color of what her Cinny looked like.
    -Cosmos-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's so great that another sibe found a loving home. Happy ending stories always make me woo.

    Mommy reads Overboard every day in the paper. She says that the cartoonist HAS to have a lab, he has the lab personality down so well.

    Woos, Louka

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so pawsome to bring Sinjin to his new furever home. :)
    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stormy
    I haven't checked out your boyfriend yet but your dad sure is a great bloke to help Sinjin find a loving home to spend his last years. Mum has a real soft spot for older dogs .. well, she has a soft spot for all aged animals .. so we're all real pleased Sinjin is safe now.
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh your Dad is sure a good man to help with Sinjin.

    He deserves a special giant tail wag in quadruple and one (the one wag is from little old me!)

    I liked the cartoon too, very funny. Just what I do with pills and tablets!

    love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Guys
    Wow your dad is great guy! That was so wonderful of him to drive Sinjin across country to meet with his new new brother and furever family. Had a good little chuckle at the comic strip too.
    Licks
    Jazz and Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amber, you're cute in all your pictures! I wish I could have met you on this trip!

    The Human Assistant says my wide stance in that photo is a very typical view of me.

    He thinks it fits my personality. I'm not sure what he means, exactly, when he says I "be ligerent."

    There's a photo of Sinjin with the Ao4's Supreme Allied Co-commander on my latest blog.

    H.A. says I'm supposed to thank him for bringing us Sinjin. I gotta think about that one for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Talk about a true dogimatarian! Great job, Dad!!! You really went the extra mile.

    The Forget Sit and Stay Gang

    ReplyDelete