Who We Are

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tagged by the Captain!

We've been tagged by Captain Maverick! We're supposed to reveal 7 weird facts about ourselves then tag more bloggers.

We decided to carry the game a little further by having one member of the Ao4 respond and to let who that is remain a mystery! It's up to you to figure out who it is!

(Members of the Siber-Mal Society have already seen the following silhouette and are asked to please not reveal who the mystery blogger is!)

Ready? Here goes!

1. I love to watch people work. Or basically to stare at anything that moves.

2. I have no dew claws. I don't know what happened to them or where they went.

3. I am usually a little bit skittish when meeting people for the first time. This did not apply when I met the Mala-moms! (That says a lot about how wonderful they are!)

4. I couldn't learn the trick "Gimme 5" when I joined the pack. Mom tried saying "Gimme 4" as a joke (see item #2 above as to why) and I did it - so now that's my trick.

5. I own my own vacuum.

6. I have lingering heat exhaustion issues, dating back to before I found my fur-ever home.

7. I've never met another pupper I couldn't win over!

We are going to tag Marvin, Echo, Team Husky (Summer and Prince), Sitka and Tia, Holly, Khyra, and Jazz & Dixie. Have fun!

Now, the rules to the tag:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the blogger who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 bloggers and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Any guesses as to who is our mystery blogger? GOOD LUCK!

14 comments:

  1. My assistant says THANKS a lot - she'll add WOO to MY BIG HONKIN' LIST!!

    And she'll keep her SibeMom mouth firmly khlosed as to the mysterious snowshadow!!

    Ha roooo rooo ROOO!

    Wags&Wuv,
    Khyra

    PeeEss: Thanks for the khompliment on my khuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm........... I'm a loyal reader and The Mom and I are not members of the siberthingy...........

    Is it the handsome Zim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! That's a TALL shadow! We have a short shadow (with a capital "S") here....harrooorooo. I think those 7 facts belong to.........ummmm.....Dave! I already played that game on my blog a couple days ago but Meeka hasn't so I'll let him play. Thanks for tagging us! ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still like the Bat Man guess.

    Cook fakhts! My mom said she would never have guessed you were so shy by the way you greeted her and Summi's mummi! But, you are khorrekht, they are both pretty pawsome!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. omdog I cant handle the pressure but I am going to guess Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave, is that you? I'm not at all sure. Shadows don't have a scent! So, who'd have thought such a well spoken dog would be a little shy? It sounds like you are a northern dog for sure with the slight heat issue. Although, Mom says she spent a summer in Pittsburgh and it was pretty darn steamy. Until you reveal the mystery, I guess "only the shadow knows" the answer for sure. I'm not old enough to know that reference, but Mom is! Ooooollllld as dirt.

    Lola of The Forget Sit and Stay Gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. woofies A04, my gess iz Amber, but me is a snoopy, sumtime sneaky doggy....

    b safe,
    ;)lacylulu

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bet is firmly with ZIM! Well, it's a toss-up between him or Dave, but some comments are making me really think that it's Zim, so I'm sticking with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Guys
    We think the mistery blogger is Zim. Thanks for tagging us. We will get mum to help us think up the seven things and get onto it. We posted about the award you gave us - thanks again.
    Licks
    Jazz and Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You own your own vacuum??!! Wow - that's pretty cool!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmmm! I have been mulling this one over and I think on balance it is Dave!

    Thank you for telling me your weird facts......and thank you for tagging me, I will play the game next week.

    Love and many licks, Marvin xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dave's a poet
    and he knows it -
    he's a Looonnngfellow!

    And so is the shadow. I guess Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I know I know!

    WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooooo Zimmie...I'd know that handsome profile anywhere...

    Slurp
    --FloPuff

    ReplyDelete