This is me thinking about my answers!
1. I love to herd! Our Siberian ancestors herded reindeer. I mostly herd Mom or members of the Ao4. Once time when we were out walking, Mom slipped and fell on the ice (and none of us were even pulling her!). Even though I had Dad on a leash, I pressed up against Mom and herded her the rest of the way home. She said I was a big help!
2. I was a Mother's Day present for Stormy!
3. I had a mole removed. Well, actually I caught a mole out of an instinctual prey drive, then dropped it when Mom told me to. I'm not sure why I did that!
4. I have a very sensitive, highly calibrated snooter. I sneeze at car exhausts that aren't up to my code standards and at smoky fireplaces; that same sensitive snooter allows me to predict snow! Dad says I could be used to snuffle out truffles; Mom says the only truffles she's interested in are made of chocolate. Hee hee hee!
5. I can count to 4. Every day we have Banana Formation and we all get 4 slices each. Dad gives one to Stormy and me, then one each to the boys. And he does that 4 times. I walk away after I get my fourth slice, even before the boys get theirs - because I know I'm not going to get any more!
6. When I was a little girl, I was afraid to go down steps and across this wooden bridge in the park. We call it the Trippy-Trap Bridge and it was very scary to me. My daddy helped me conquer both the steps and the Trippy-Trap Bridge, and when I did ... I sort of scrambled down the steps or over the Trippy-Trap Bridge. One of my nicknames is The Scrambler because of that.
7. And one of my other nicknames is Jaws of Steel. No one has invented the "durable" rubber toy I couldn't destroy. This includes the real dinosaur bones made of the black "indestructible" rubber. And a few other things.
That was fun! Thank roo, Quincy, for tagging me!
Here are the rules to the tag:1. Once you are tagged, link back to the blogger who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 bloggers and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet, so if you're reading this and haven't played yet - you're it! Have fun - I came up with more than seven things, so I'll share more stories later in the week!