Who We Are

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged By Quincy!

Hi everypuppy! It's me - Amber! My very handsome friend Quincy tagged me the other day in the fun tag game going around! I've been working very hard on my answers and am ready to play! Zimmie played this last week and was very creative. I'm not sure how creative my answers are, but I did have fun thinking about everything!

This is me thinking about my answers!

I have to post 7 weird facts about myself then post the rules! Here goes!

1. I love to herd! Our Siberian ancestors herded reindeer. I mostly herd Mom or members of the Ao4. Once time when we were out walking, Mom slipped and fell on the ice (and none of us were even pulling her!). Even though I had Dad on a leash, I pressed up against Mom and herded her the rest of the way home. She said I was a big help!

2. I was a Mother's Day present for Stormy!

3. I had a mole removed. Well, actually I caught a mole out of an instinctual prey drive, then dropped it when Mom told me to. I'm not sure why I did that!

4. I have a very sensitive, highly calibrated snooter. I sneeze at car exhausts that aren't up to my code standards and at smoky fireplaces; that same sensitive snooter allows me to predict snow! Dad says I could be used to snuffle out truffles; Mom says the only truffles she's interested in are made of chocolate. Hee hee hee!

5. I can count to 4. Every day we have Banana Formation and we all get 4 slices each. Dad gives one to Stormy and me, then one each to the boys. And he does that 4 times. I walk away after I get my fourth slice, even before the boys get theirs - because I know I'm not going to get any more!

6. When I was a little girl, I was afraid to go down steps and across this wooden bridge in the park. We call it the Trippy-Trap Bridge and it was very scary to me. My daddy helped me conquer both the steps and the Trippy-Trap Bridge, and when I did ... I sort of scrambled down the steps or over the Trippy-Trap Bridge. One of my nicknames is The Scrambler because of that.

7. And one of my other nicknames is Jaws of Steel. No one has invented the "durable" rubber toy I couldn't destroy. This includes the real dinosaur bones made of the black "indestructible" rubber. And a few other things.

That was fun! Thank roo, Quincy, for tagging me!

Here are the rules to the tag:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the blogger who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 bloggers and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Let's see...


I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet, so if you're reading this and haven't played yet - you're it! Have fun - I came up with more than seven things, so I'll share more stories later in the week!

Love,
Amber

11 comments:

  1. Mole removed! Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amber, I so enjoyed reading all that.

    I will try and remember all those pawsome things.

    I love that picture of your Amber eye. it looks like my Amber eyes. Except mine have black kohl round them.

    You look booooootiful.

    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We girlz are sooo furry smart!

    Tanks for sharing !!

    My mom and I shared stuff about us earlier this week - we took turns sharing things - with the 7th item being a shared tidbit!!!

    Wags&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber,

    Four things we like about you:

    1. Very soul full look in your eyes
    2. Your herding characteristic to help keep your pack altogether and safe.
    3. Your disdain for rubber products (oil by products. bleah). Journey says he hopes his tire is safe from you.
    4. A gorgeous red coat which shows up so well in the snow.

    Thanks for playing.

    The Forget Sit and Stay Gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so booooootiful and so funny.

    I love you lots

    Marvin in stress free Scotland

    You guys are the best.

    loveand licks marv

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can count! You're not only bewootiful, you're brilliant!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Ammy, you are so interesting. I am very impressed with your counting!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting! We posted our weird facts today too!

    WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love your mole story. And we enjoyed learning more about you.

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you could work in the emissions department in our city to determine if cars have clean exhaust!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amber-
    Do you know of your pedigree? You look very, very much like a Siberian my owner had years ago. Please let me know if you have Meja's Cinnar-Tasha or Nakita of the Smoky Hills behind you.
    Thanks,
    Stella Louella

    ReplyDelete