Who We Are

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Ram-a-Lamb ... On the Ram-a-Lamb

Hi everypuppy! It's me today - Amber. Also known as The Ram-a-Lamb. Dave asked me to tell you about a new bag he and Mom have been working on for an up-coming fundraiser for MaPaw. Why me? Because it's called ... the Ram-a-Lamb Bag!

Davy's shown you the Storm Bag and the Deeve. We also have a Z Bag, but we'll save that for another day. This one was made with tons of love and the hope that it will help raise money for a very special Siberian in rescue. The very wonderful people at MaPaw are going to do an on-line auction and we'll be sure to let you know when it's up! It will be at the end of this month or the beginning of March.

The Ram-a-Lamb with the Ram-a-Lamb

Mom and Dave used some denim from our friends on the outside and a pretty wolf print on the inside! Let's take it outside and have a closer look! Here's the Ram-a-Lamb Bag:

See the top area? Mom looped new doggie leashes through grommets for the handles! And for the attached "Hold the Phone!" Bag, she used the rest of the leashes! See?

You can hook it and unhook it to whatever you'd like! The "HTP!" Bag is wolf print on the outside and denim on the inside! It has a Velcro thingie to keep your phone from falling out. And has a tag with our logo! So does the main bag! Here it is!

Here's a peek inside! I love those red wolfies!

OK! So that's the Ram-a-Lamb Bag. I hope all of you puppies will get your bipeds' plastic cards ready for when the auction starts.

Oooh, I think the phone's ringing!

Hello? How do I open this?

Love from all of us!
The Ram-a-Lamb

20 comments:

  1. OH MY DOGNESS!!!

    I'm buying PAW-erBall Tikhkets so I khan bid on that fur MY MOM!!!

    That is beeWOOOOtiful!!!

    Wags&Khysses,

    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wuv it! What a wonderful job on that bag. We are going to bid on it for our momma also!

    Thunder & Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, looks like my mama is gonna have lotsa competition for this bag! Bama's mama too!

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! What kind of fabric is the wolf print?

    It reminds the Human Assistant of some fuzzy material he saw one time. But to me it looks more like practical stuff that would wear better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool that your mom used leashes! We really like that touch!

    Steve and Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great name and brill stuff. I don't think mistress has plasticy stuff any more though. :(

    She can't sew either. Or at least she doesn't - or why else would she have repairs kicking round the house that she hasn't done for months?

    You have a fine mom.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great bach! Your mom was fast getting that new denim put to use.
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sooo cool!! I love the wolf print! And having the matching hold the phone bag is pawsome!! I know you will be getting LOTS of bids for that!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo! That's just amazingly wonderful and Mom is thinking it would look mighty fine on her shoulder.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  10. woofies Ao4, dat bag is pawtastic...me will c iffin mama got any money fur the auction...

    b safe,
    ;)lacylulu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearie me, poor Gromit is going through torture again I see! Dog leads through his handles and all that palava!

    I bet when poor Gromit is finished he barks "Rama Lama Ding Dong".......incessantly!

    or is it Rama Lama Bark Bark!

    love and laughing licks, Your pal, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my dog! Ammy your mom is killin us!!! We're gonna have to have daddy offer out our services dragging kids around the neighborhood in a little red wagon or somethin if we're gonna be able to get this bag fur mama! Maybe she can get Tubey to put up a billboard fur her so the whole WORLD will bid!
    Ya know we're just kiddin, right? Seriously we love the leashes as handles, that is way cool and might remind mom to take us fur more walkies, if we can win it fur her!
    Sittin by the 'puter waitin, plastic thingy in paw,
    The RHP

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZERS pretty Ammie...That is the khoolest bag I've ever seen! I'm telling my Mom to bid bid bid away!!!

    Marls

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool bag! But I'm mad at my humans, so I'm not showing them. Hopefully they shape up before the auction, and then I'll let them check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Mom is sooooo talented. Our Momma couldn't sew a straight line if she tried.

    T&E

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very bewootiful! You're mom did a great job! And you make a wonderful model!

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a neat looking bag! Mom is always losing her phone in her bag so that little attachment is clever and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wooo, I love those red wolfies too! I think we may place a bid too, hint hint, Mommy!

    Louka

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pawsome bag. I like the hold the phone bag too

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Harrrrr
    Great Bag Harrrr you can fit a lot of botty in it Harrrr
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete