Who We Are

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pup Quiz

Tail wags, all! It's me - Storm. As Amber told you, tomorrow my first correspondence class at the Stormy Zoluschka Kryschtal School of Siberian Studies will begin - Cooperating for Photos 1. Amber told ME that you should always start a class or lecture off with some humor (actually, I think Ammy starts most everything off with a joke ...) so I'm going to incorporate that into my Pup Quiz! Are you ready?

Take a look at this photo (I give you my word, it is not PhotoShopped).

Name the Siberians pictured here. (SiberMal Society members who may have already seen this are excused from this part of the quiz.) As a hint, our dad couldn't figure out at first who was in the picture with Zim. (Amber, stop giggling!)

For extra credit, which pup in the above picture is being more ... SIBERIAN?

Let me answer some questions about the SZK SSS before classes start:
  • The learning never ends at this school. Consequently, there are no graduates and no tuition. Learning the ways of the Siberian is priceless, after all!
  • Any clowning around during class will not be tolerated. Anypup instigating or participating in any silliness will be grabbed by the neck and thrown down.
  • Everypup and kitty (and hamsterberian) who contacted me is now enrolled. Auditing the class is also quite acceptable.
Get some rest today, and I'll "see you" tomorrow for class!

Tail wags,
Storms

15 comments:

  1. I'm just going fur the extra khredit: the one on the right - it has a certain khoyness about it!

    And we know we are all about the khoy and the salmon!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    PeeEssWoo: Please take it easy Zim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure who that puppy is - I'm still working on getting to know everypup around here - but I think whoever is sitting down is being more Siberian because that pup has a look in his (or her) eye that says, "I did something that you're probably not gonna like but hey I'm a Siberian and it's my job to keep you entertained".

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat
    (I really need to work on my Siberian studies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purrrrr S: Zimmie I hope your back is feeling ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. We give up! You win. :)

    Tough question about which is more "siberian". We agree with Trecy and Huffle's comment but we also think that the husky not looking at the camera is displaying husky characterstics too!

    We'll be checking back to see what others think and to find out the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omdog I think I might fail already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is way to hard for my little BT brain. I sure hope I don't fail class!!!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the answer, but that's cuz I know you all REALLY well. Hey Amber, what's on Zim's back?

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew. What does it say when you can't even answer the first question? Yikes. We've never been in school, and now we know why. Your rules are pretty tough on the clowns at Forget Sit and Stay. We'll try to be good, but there's no controlling Lola!

    Journey, King of Tug

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's Amber and Zim in the photo. I think.. Amber is being more Siberian...

    Yeah.. can't wait for class

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Zim the dog in the left? Wearing a colored contact lens? Then he is more Sibe. In that picture, anyway.

    Otherwise it's the dog turning away from the camera.

    (The Human Assistant doesn't think Zim's face markings quite match, either. He thinks he can tell. He took a class in Interpretatioin of Aerial Photographs. Like that's some big deal.)

    I don't think we've met those two doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you have been up to so much fun since I last visited.

    My Ma has emailed your Ma via Yahoo today, explaining our absence.

    I hope your Ma reads it sooooooon.

    Love and many licks from Marvin xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the one on the right must be Zim. He's smart enough not to be looking at the camera, which makes him SO Siberian!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. RuhRoh. This class isn't starting off on a good paw for me....WOO! It's Amber and Zim and the one looking away is displaying the most Siberian heritage of course. But ummm......I don't know who's who!!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo know looks can be deceiving. The only way to know for sure is by smell, and that ain't gonna happen on the web. But we don't think that looks like Zim or Ambby. They're both acting Siberian, especially the one turning away so the humans can't capture his soul on film. The one facing the camera is only doing it for the treat, obviously.

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:23 PM

    Well mom has seen this photo and she told me that I would do a double take, and I did!
    Woo and HUgs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete