Who We Are

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zimmin' Around

Hey! Play bows, everypup! It's me - Zim! Storm said I could post again today, especially since you didn't get to see any pictures of ME yesterday! Ha roo roo roo! Here are some cool shots of me playing with Mom and my cool toy in the backyard.

In this shot, I'm all excited and am ready for Mom to throw the ball!

Me, at the ready!

Then she threw it and couldn't get it past me!

I'd make a good soccer goalie, wouldn't I? ("Football", for our international pals!)

I love this ball. It's all squishy, so I can catch it and carry it around real easily. We have a football made by these same people; it's one of Ammy's favorite toys!

I love to play, but I also like to walk around the yard, checking everything out.

I decided to carry it around with me while I made sure our yard was secure. I may take time out to play, but I'm always on the job! Safety first!

Play bows,
Zim

15 comments:

  1. Good job Zim!

    I love how well woo play pawball!!

    Ha roooooooo!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Woo would have been SOOOO proud of me yesterday during our walk - I spied Oswald and went into stalk walk mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zimmie - you've got the MOVES for sure!

    Woo!
    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeheee Ya know Zim if I was a bigger dog like you I'd do the same thing...but it's too easy for them to throw higher and I jump and stuff which is fun too but sometimes they throw too high!
    Licks'n'Sniffs,
    Madie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great action shot Zim!!!! Yes, I do believe you would make a great soccer goalie!!!

    Did you see anything interesting on your walk around the yard? I hope Oswald wasn't around!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Action Hero, Zim,

    Good job blocking! It's most important to carry the toy around to keep it safe from those humans.

    We like the river rock. Do you ever feel the need to pick one of them up?

    Journey, King of Tug

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like your mom doesn't give you time to chew up the ball. But it looks like you're having fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so athletic and have so many hidden talents! You're quite the trooper - always on the job patrolling the perimeter.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like fun!

    Puppy slurps, Canyon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zim.. I love that photo of you standing up to block the ball. You'll make a pawsome goal keeper.

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zimmie, you have to teach our boys the importance of playing with toys. I love my free bee, but Shiloh & Dunkin don't know what to do with toys! They think I'm crazy, but it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa, great action shots, Zim! Your pawsome!

    Wooos & a-rooos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Oh Zim.. you are so dreamy. I love how you bat the ball with your handsome paws. I totally wanna come and do zoomies with woo!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice goalie shot! Wow, it must be fun playing soccor with you!

    ReplyDelete