Who We Are

Friday, August 29, 2008

Giving It a Try

Hey pups and cool-cats! It's me, Zim! Can you guess what I'm doing in this picture?

I didn't even know it myself, so don't beat yourself up if you don't get it right away. I was trying something ... and didn't even realize I was trying it!

Did you get it yet? Here's a hint. I was supposed to be doing my business. But really... I thought I saw something over in our neighbors' yard. There was nothing there, but there could have been. So I did what I do best. I sat ... and I stared.

Does anyone know what I was trying yet? Apparently, I was trying my mom's patience. Hmm! How interesting! I must say, it was fairly uneventful compared to when I usually give it a go.

I sat there for quite a while, then since there was nothing in Mohammed's yard, I focused my attention over to the other side of the street and got comfy.

You never know; something could be shakin' over there. Really.

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    woo zim woo sure look handsome sitting there. Can I come look with woo?
    Hugs, Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were lookin for Oswald, we know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could have been one of those sneaky khats you were looking at. Or maybe Oswald. You do such a great job as a "watch" dog!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Zim! I like to try my mom's patience too. Here's what I do. I go up in front of her and bark. Just a short yip which means, "I need to go potty". So she stops whatever she is doing and goes and opens the back door. Then I lay down and go to sleep. That makes Mom stand there and say, "Steve, don't you want to go outside?" Nope.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought woo were looking fur Huffle!

    BUT if woo were trying your mom's patience, me thinks woo did a furry fine job!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Isn't that SEW much fun!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make an awesome guard dog. You got the technique down to a T
    Deetzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure there was something very important that needed studying. Patience - hmmmmm - Mom says something about me trying hers. I have no clue what she would mean by that.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Zimmie, we are SO alike. Mum says I try her patience all the time. I don't know what it tastes like though.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    Purrr S: she's sucking up to me at the moment; she accidentally stood on my tail this morning and I cried!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zim, I don't think woo were looking fur something at all, woo were listening - I think woo heard me wooing good morning to woo from my side of the state.

    Play bows back at ya, Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm how was her patience? worth another go round??

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOO WOO Zim

    I don't think you are trying your mom's patience. She should just enjoy your beautiful pic you are making.

    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo there Zimmi~
    I think I saw a blade of grass move.
    Summi

    ReplyDelete