Who We Are

Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Nice!

Hi everypuppy and kitty cat! It's me, Ammy! I was hanging out with my brothers letting Mom do some artsy photo stuff, when I heard the most wonderful news!

Here we are ...

Me and the boys

Do we look artsy?

Anyroo... Storm came in and told us we received just the NICEST award from our friends Dakota, Phantom and Thunder -- the OP Pack! Check this out:

It's the "It's Nice to be Nice" award! Oh, this is so very special! They even presented it to our mom, too! That's REALLY nice! Thank roo, friends, from all of us!!! We really treasure your friendship!

(By the way, is that Oswald on the award? Is this for him, too?!? I'm not sure how nice he is; Mom's been watching him steal the neighbor's tomatoes and come over to our yard to eat them!)

Also, I would like to thank the very handsome Shiloh for giving the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) Award to me! He's so sweet, isn't he?

Thank roo SO much! We just love all of you to pieces!

What a happy day! Thank roo, Dakota, Phantom and Thunder! And thank roo handsome Shiloh!

Love (from all of us),
Ammy

20 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Khwite the artsy one Ammy!!

    Furry nice awards - and YES, I spied Oswald!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I think I hear The Rasta Boyz momma khalling woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good pic of woo two!!!

    We saw Oswald here too - Mom got a pic - we'll have to see if she will share it.

    Congrats and well-deserved!!!

    Woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing :)

    MOM! I WANT YOU TO PAINT ME NOW!!!

    Haf a nice week
    -Brownie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture!! I love it!! Congrats on your awards!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom is sooo talented! Very nice picture.

    Congratulations on the award.

    Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that is a very arty picture, although you look beautiful in any picture.

    And you deserve all the awards that there are.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  7. shucks, she called me handsome again! (blushing)

    you're alway beautiful, Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mom is very talented but I love any picture of you.

    We still don't have the majic cable but Momma is working on a special picture to post later tonight.

    Brice

    P.S. The princess says "Hi"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them both!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great awards. What great photos. What a great day.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Woo deserve it!

    Kisses, Sky boy

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOO WOO - What a beautiful picture - You Mom did great but of course, you are beautiful to begin with!

    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute award! You guys really do look pretty artsy, kind of like an impressionist painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to WOO! We think these awards are much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your Awards!
    I like your picture. Very artistic!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  17. We like your pic, very artsy fartsy, BOL!

    Congratz on your awards!

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete
  18. I declare this photo belongs in a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3:19 PM

    What a beautiful photo!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award. I think your artsy picture looks good.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete