Who We Are

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ram-a-Lamb's Photo Shoot

Hi everypuppy and kitty-cat! It's me - Ammy! There I was, minding my very own business when Mom said something about a "photo shoot for the Ram-a-Lamb". I didn't really pay attention, because I thought she meant her BAG called the RAL. Sadly... I was mistaken. She meant ME, the original Ram-a-Lamb.

I remembered everything Stormy taught us in her Cooperating for Photos classes. When Mom asked me to look at the camera, I looked to the right.

Then she tried again and I looked to the left.

Then she said, "Please, Ammy! Please look straight ahead!" So I did!

Only maybe slightly higher than she wanted me to. Hee hee hee! Then Mom said to please not look up, so I looked down -

...and grabbed my cool camo football.

Mom let me play for a while, then said, "OK, Ams. Let's go in - I give up!" Which sounded great ... and ... I forgot myself! I looked RIGHT at the camera and smiled.

Please don't anypuppy tell Stormy about this, OK? I can't believe Mom tricked me! Hrmph!

Love,
Ammy

18 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter if we tell her OR not tell her -

    She's Stormy -

    She knows!

    Great pikhs - a certain handsome pup in MiniSoda will love them!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00f's A04, me thinks stormy will furgive ya this one time..shes a pawsome commander...me iz shure Brice will love dat pictsur...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back!

    How can Stormy not melt with you looking so cute? You are so fuzzy and warm-looking, I just want to snuggle up next to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you at least got a cookie.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Stormy totally understands the trickory involved in that photo.
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom is one smart lady tricking you that way... You are so cute when you do it right..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pictures and more pictures of my girl. Each lovelier than the last.

    So pretty yet so far away...sigh...

    Love,
    Brice

    ReplyDelete
  8. But Ammy, you look so PRETTY! Maybe you should take Roger outside with you next time, then your mum can focus on him instead.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your secret is safe with us.... we like all your pictures, especially the "oh-so-siberian" poses.

    Woos & a-rooos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    PeeEss, we're glad woo liked our joke blog - we thought of woo when we posted it : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, foiled again! I won't tell anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ammy.... sooo close to thwarting the human... and their everpresent photo equipment.... but u have to admit, woo sure looked pretty!!

    Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  12. My lips are closed! And you look great in those pictures!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look beautiful no matter WHAT pose you are taking!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  14. But Ammy you look absolutely stunning in all those photos. Your side profile is particularly gorgeous. *Swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh... that last picture of you is so cute. You tried your hardest not to co operate..

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could stare into those bi-eyes all day.

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Ammy, no matter the dirction, you look sweet and bewootiful. Those are great pictures

    Love, Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8:15 AM

    Amber... you are just as beautiful as Miss Storm! Wow... you take a good photo, even if you are avoiding looking at the camera.
    hugs,
    sitka

    ReplyDelete