Who We Are

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Roger That!

Ha roo, pups! It's me, the Z-man again. I thought I'd share more pix of how Roger's settling in here with you.

When I left off yesterday, he and Stormy were all snuggled in for a nap. Since he travelled here all the way from Australia, he HAD to be tired! Hungry, too! After nap time, it was time to chow down! I let Roger share my Euk with me.

He really didn't eat much, but seemed good to go afterwards. He even helped me with the dishes!

That's really nice of him, don't you think?

After chow time, it was nap time, of course.

After a short snooze, Roger said he was ready to play. Play!?!? Now you're talking! I jumped off the bed and we ran into the living room, doing zoomies. I ran back into the bedroom and yelled, "Ha roo!" and play bowed, waiting for Rog to come back in!

Ha roo!

He's a little slower than me - I mean ... he's a rat, not a Sibe - but he came dashing back in!

Here I am, Zim!

We did a lot more running around, then Storm said Roger probably needed some more rest. Amber stepped in and said she'd watch over Rog; those two seem to like each other!

Ammy and Rog

You can see part of me and Dave in the background; we were still in the "huskying around" phase. We eventually decided to settle in for a little sack time.

Am and Rog again

I think he's going to like it here!

Tune in tomorrow, as I show Roger our morning "coffee on the deck" ritual!

Play bows,
Zim

17 comments:

  1. OH YUMMI!

    My mom says KHOFFEE on the dekhk?

    She's SOOOO there!!

    I don't have it much - after all, khan woo imagine MFT WITH khaffeine?

    I'm just sayin'!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stormy and fwiends,
    I didn't evew think it was you who made Deetzy take off the helmet..I'm sowwy about this whole thing, and I will dwop it, but I felt it was so mean..I know you awe doing gweat wowk, and I along wif eveyone one else want to join you in youw mission.
    Youw new liitle fwiend looks sweet, I'm suwe he will enjoy the mowning witual..I know I would
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee on the deck??? We're on our way - and we'll bring the wooscotti!!!

    More cute pics too.

    Woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys,we know it wasn't you. Sheesh, course not. If you click on the blue names, it will show my email to you. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love Rog! He is such a good companion for the Army! And such a good sport, to help out with the dishes and playing... which for me usually involves my teeth and lots of pulling. Good sport, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers, did you say coffee? Our mom loves coffee as much as you do, Zimmie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mates
    Sorry I haven't been visiting but I have a big problem with blogging .. my mum is the typist !! Wow !!! My eyes lit up when I saw Roger. Have I ever told you I have an obsession with rats and mice, even more so than birds. It's just as well Roger is living with you coz he wouldn't last long at our place.
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Zimmie, I'm so glad you're all having a lovely time with Roger. Even Ammy seems to like him! I was a bit worried about her jaws of steel but maybe it will be okay. I didn't teach Roger about coffee so that will be a new lesson for him tomorrow :)

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like Roger is having a great time with you guys!!

    Woooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rog is fitting in just fine for sure! I can't believe he even helps with the dishes, this is making us look bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Zimmie! you and Roger look adorable together. Great to see that he is fitting in nicely. Wish we could join you for coffee on the deck!
    Lix
    J&D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, friends!
    Glad to see that Roger is sharing all you activities!
    Sure is fun to have him at your home!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Based on further photo evidence, I do believe that Roger was not pouncing on Ammy's head and I was just overly concerned about my girl.

    Love,
    Brice

    P.S. I'm hoping to post tomorrow about my new boo-boo. I even have a bandage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like Roger is settling nicly with you Sibes. I see that you take really good care of him

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh coffee on the deck sounds so good with the AO4 and Rog! Can I lick the cream from your coffee cup? *slurp*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh coffee on the deck sounds so good with the AO4 and Rog! Can I lick the cream from your coffee cup? *slurp*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huffle couldn't have picked a better family to send Roger to! He's going to have so much fun and it looks like he really fits in.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete