Who We Are

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More From the Reds

Hi everypuppy and kit-cat! It's me - Ammy! Thank you for all the very kind words about Zimmie and me yesterday. I just love my little brother to pieces and love to play with him. Even though he likes to lay in the sunshine regardless of how hot it is, he doesn't always have a whole lot of energy. Sometimes he totally flops out on the lawn, and I have to do a lot of coaxing to get him to get up and PLAY!

Hey, Zimmie? Let's play, OK?

Please?

Come on, Zimmie!

Please get up and PLAY!

He wouldn't... so I had to jump him. Here's a short video clip:

It was fun, but I have to say, I did most of the encouraging to play and Zimmie did most of the rolling around on the grass.

Mom took this picture of us afterwards:

Zimmie and me

She said it's easier to get good pix of us when the edge has been taken off a bit. I wonder what she meant by that?

Have a happy day, everypuppy!

Love,
Ammy

17 comments:

  1. That is kinda of how Merdie and I play - she rolls, I paw and pounce!

    Woo both looked furry nice!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Wooo! You two look great! Cornelia Marie perked up when I played the video. Can we come play too?

    Hugs.
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL, that's like Izzie and me!

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00f's A04, hmm ammmy, come to me bloggie me gots sumthing fur u...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zim wrestles like Steve. Steve just likes to lay there.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lazy Zimmie - we think he was getting in some practice playing possum.

    Wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ammy,

    I think the boys like to conserve their energy. I'm just not sure for what purpose? Although we do like to see the Zimster zoom. Y'all look pretty cozy in the grass.

    Don't tell Mom, but we call Journey The Slug. Hee Hee.

    Rosemary, aka Bat Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even all that talking couldn't convince him!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zimmie sounds like our old friend Sheena - she used to sun herself even in 110+ degree weather! We thought she was either crazy or senile....

    Woooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOO WOO Ammy

    Did you see the pic on our blog. We went to the vet and outside there was two siberians and for a moment, we thought it was you and Zimmie. Right here in Des Moines, Iowa but darn it - it wasn't you guys!

    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, friends!
    I saw a leash mess in that video!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. My best friend is so cool!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Ammy, you're so pretty. I don't understand why Zim won't play with you when you ask so nicely. You could always come here and play with me.

    Love,
    Brice

    P.S. I'm so mad at Momma for not checking blogs last night so I missed your lovely post from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Reds!

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

    Love and licks

    Farewell, Marvin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such a fun way to play. :)

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red sibes rule!

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go Reds! Everybuddy knows we play the best!
    SHYLA

    ReplyDelete