Who We Are

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Huffle!

Ha roo everypuppy and kitty! It's me, Zimmie! And Ammie's here with me, too. Did you see the BFF Card in Stormy's post yesterday!?!? Well, guess what!?!? Our friend, the lovely and charming Huffle just gave it to the two of us!!

Why us? Huffle said, "Zimmie is my best friend! And if I was a real Husky (not just an honorary one) I'd want to look just like Amber!" Oh, you just can't imagine how touched we are! Ammy just couldn't believe how sweet Huffle is - even though I keep TELLING her!

We were in the front yard when we got the exciting news; Ammy was so excited, she jumped up and gave me a hug!

Zimmie, isn't Huffle the sweetest kitty!?!?

Then we just kind of hung out for a while. After a rousing play session. I was just THINKING about Huffs, when Mom asked about her...

My Huffle-sensors went off. So did Ammy's.

I wonder if she's out there, Zim!
I wonder, too, Am! I think ... I think she might be!

I know what you're thinking. Huffle is in Australia and we're smack in the middle of the US of A. True... but like I said, my Huffle-sensors were picking something up. I led Mom and Am down the street.

Over there, Mom! No... further to the right! On Meloan's patio!

HUFFLE?!?! Is that YOU!?!?

Well, whoever the kitty was, it wasn't Huffs, 'cuz she ignored us completely. Huffle would NEVER blow us off like that.

Thanks for the award, Huffle! And especially thanks for being my best friend! AND for your kind words about Ammy. She keeps blushing!

Play bows,
Zimmie

17 comments:

  1. Zim and Ammy,

    The two of you look so peaceful and pretty sitting in your green, green grass. We wish other red heads would behave so well!

    Darn that cat looks like Huffle from through the airwaves. How rude of that darn cat not to come play. We could send Witty to further investigate, but he's off napping somewhere.

    Rosemary, aka Bat Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on 'huffle' alert this am as well!

    I was fokhused on 'em out in MY YARD!!

    Khongrats on the gold khard fur woo surely are golden!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Huffle wouldn't have ignored you. I bet she would have wanted to take a ride around the neighborhood on your back, Zim!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take us with you when you go to visit Huffle! Maybe we could charter Maverick's pirate ship. You could take a canine train from KS, and then we could depart from the coast of Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't believe that kitty snubbed you two... I mean, come on? Doesn't the kitty know cool when it sees it, BOL!

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a rude kitty!!! Doesn't he know that everyone loves the AO4???

    Wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zimmie you are all my best pals.

    I am missing you so much.

    Sad Marvin xxxx

    A kiss for each of you

    and xx

    for your pawrents.

    Marv x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer! I know you really want to meet your friend Huffle in the fur. You two looked so restful I almost fell asleep.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so sorry that you couldn't meet the real huffle. do you guys normally treat kitties fine?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOO WOO

    Huffle in the USA - We would have run all the way to Kansas to see our little furry Kitty-Kat!!!

    You guys look so pretty hugging each other!

    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huffle probably is out there.. She flew are Ruby...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  12. How could I not give this award to my best friend? And Amber, the prettiest Husky in the world? I'm sorry it wasn't me visiting there, you know I would NEVER ignore you like that. I want to come and play!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooo!! Congrats on your award red friends! That cat was just a typical cat, definitely not a Huffle!

    Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you 2 look so cute hugging. Huffle sure is a nice friend.

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous5:40 AM

    Oh Zimmie n Ammy,

    I can understand how disappointing it must've been...

    Your dad's welcome to use the squirrel story:)

    Licks n wags,
    Oorvi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:45 AM

    Ammy... what a SWEET hug you are giving there. Mom said she wants to come out to your house and get a hug like that!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  17. we are huge huffle fans here too.

    ReplyDelete