Who We Are

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Package!

Woo, everypuppy! It's me, Dave! We got a really exciting package in the mail recently - all the way from Australia! It was from Zimmie's best friend, Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat and Honorary Husky. (And her mom.)

Zim got to help open it, and I'll let him tell you the cool surprise Huffle sent him (probably tomorrow) ...

... but there was also something in there for ME! (And Mom.) Check this out!

Woo! Cool, new fabs!

Australian fabric!!! Isn't it cool!?!? One of them has cool, vintage cars and maps of Australia and the others are aboriginal prints. I can't WAIT to help Mom make something from these! Woo, Huffle and Huffle's mom - these are so COOL! Thank woo VERY much!

In other news, Mom and I have been very busy in the studio lately. I kept staring at one of the fabs Mom was using for a Sitia Bag she's making for an American Heart Association fund-raiser. She couldn't figure out why at first. Check this out; I circled the key motif:

Is it just me, or does it look like little cookies scattered around the fabric? Mom says I'm working too hard. She's probably right.

Luv,
Dave, Guide Dog for the Color Blind

21 comments:

  1. are beautiful, I can't wait to see what your mom will make out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a treat bag!

    Oh wonderful fabric. I hope you post the finished product!

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a treat bag!

    Oh wonderful fabric. I hope you post the finished product!

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  4. KHOOL!

    Imagine, they have neat fabrikhs down under too!!

    Mom was chekhking out the khool khar patterned one!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: YOU deserve khookied fur your efFURts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aboriginal prints are so cool - look forward to seeing more of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kool fabric! Yup, those look like treats. Does the fabric lick yummy, too?


    Woos & a-roos.
    Star & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom says new fabrics are always such fun and these are from Australia! That makes them pretty special!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are a working dog, can you really ever work too hard :)

    those fabrics look very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pawesome fabrics!

    I am new to your blog, but I love seeing pictures of your "Army of Four"! Dad has a thing for Siberian Huskies.

    Smell you later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:18 PM

    Ohhhh I know!!! Zim... your snooter is so handsome. And Dave... I LOVE your new fabrics...er, your mom's. Huffle and her mom are SO NICE!
    HUgs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really cool present you got and we bet Mom can make something really cool out of that fabric..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are right! Those are cookies! I can see them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... cookies....

    Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you approve of the fabrics Dave. Mum and I had a hard time choosing them without the guidance of a guide dog for the colour blind.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure look like cookie, cookie, cookies to us!!! More great creations will surely come from those beautiful fabrics.

    Woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like KHOOKIES to me!!!

    Phbbb

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a vision of your mom saying "I'm AO4'm mom and I'm addicted to fabric". Not that it's a bad thing. As long as she is still paying lots of attention to each of you.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are pawsome..

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got fabric with treaties on it!! Lucky doggeh!!!

    xxxoo.
    gucci.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The fabric is cool... but what's really miraculous is that package arrived with all that spray paint on the label... BOL! (We're just jokin' you pups)

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete