Who We Are

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Quick Storm in the Garden

Tail wags, pups and kit-cats! It's Stormy. Mom brought the camera along for my play session in the back yard the other day. She put me on the big leash (it's 25 feet long) while we checked for bunnies.

We went all over the garden, then I checked on the Butterfly Weed Aunt Janet sent us. Oh... err, yeah. She sent two; Oswald said they're tasty. Ooops. Anyroo, here's how the one he left is doing:

Isn't it pretty? Here's a close-up!

What a great splash of color!

Mom didn't see Oswald anywhere, so she unhooked me and I ran around for a while. I was so fast, Mom couldn't get a good shot of me. Ha roo! When Mom said, "OK, Storm! Let's head in!" I raced up the hill and onto the deck. I felt kind of sorry for her that she didn't get a good shot of me playing, so I stopped on the deck and struck a pose while I waited for her to catch up.

Yeah. She was so excited, she messed up my lighting. I felt so good after running around that I actually stayed there and let her try again.

Sometimes - just sometimes - we should reward our bipeds. (Just don't cooperate too much, or they'll expect it from you!)

Tail wags,
Storms

18 comments:

  1. What a nice khwikhk stroll woo had!

    I'm so glad you basikhally heeded what woo teach us about the khooperation 'thing' -

    Thanks fur the tour!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: OKAY AMMY - when she goes fur her nap, meet me under MY tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom has butterfly weed in the middle of her garden! We have to remind her to check to see if it's blooming! It's such a striking flower!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture! If my mom could find her camera, I might reward her with an awesome picture, but she keeps putting it in "a safe place."
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO WOO Stormy

    That Butterfly Weed is pretty, Marco Polo could water it for you. Mom keeps her flower behind the fence because she doesn't want us to water them, she uses that silly hose instead.

    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omdog what cute picture you let your Mom take!! I am glad you had fun running around and that silly rabbit didn't ruin it by making you stay on the leash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Storms, just beautiful.

    D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that you gave Mom a freebie Storms! You're right though - gotta watch how cooperative we are. Shouldn't weeds be pulled out of the garden? That's my specialty you know.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you noticed that's what I did with my mum in the garden the other day Stormy. And mum wishes she could grow anything other than weeds in our yard. It's hard when you aren't allowed to water anything, she says.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Stormy!
    That butterfly weed is pretty. I've never seen them here!
    Light or not light you look great in those pictures!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you get some pretty butterflies to come visit your pretty flower? Wonder why they call it a weed?

    You look so stunning in those pictures.

    Wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a nice plant. :)
    Great walkie in your garden

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:19 AM

    Hi Stormy,

    Thanks for stopping by. The clock looks good on your blog too:)

    I like your blog and I'd like to add it to my blog roll. Do tell me if it's fine with you.

    Tell Amy that Brice is really handsome and she's really pretty...I didn't know that there were red sibes too, and that they looked so lovely.

    Licks n Wags,
    Oorvi

    ReplyDelete
  13. the butterfly weed is very pretty, but you are the prettiest, Stormy!

    Love, Dunkin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw Storms, you are such a beautiful beautiful huskette! We're glad woo cooperated so we could all see these terrific pictures of woo, too.

    Wooos & a-rooos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Storms!
    The only thing more beautiful than that butterfly plant is YOU! (just don't tell the other members of Ao4 we said so). Looks like you're enjoying the height of summer. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Echo's cousin needs to learn the lesson about cooperating too much! Anyway, very nice picture!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Storm, what a great stroll. You sure have neat things to watch over.

    Sorry we're just getting to join you...stupid human in Texas.

    Loving Life,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Seriously... you are one of the most beautiful Siberians EVER, Storm!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete