Who We Are

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guard Duty: The Inner Studio

Hello, everyone, it's me, Cammie!  I told you about the challenges of guarding the outer Studio the other day - now let's take a look at the inner Studio!

There is a set of French doors leading into the inner room, leaving the area wide open and vulnerable to intruders.  It's important to post myself very strategically, like so:

IMG_6154Cam

See?  No one can get in or out without me knowing about it!  It's perfect!

I did have a really, really strange dream in there one day, though.  I was hard at work when ... well ... I felt like someone or someTHING was looking at me!

IMG_6158CamRoger
"Well, well!  What do we have here?!?"

IMG_6157CamRoger
"I've never met her, have I, Zim's mom?"


IMG_6156CamRoger
"Hey!  Hey, new Siberian!"

I heard my mom talking to someone, mentioning that I like to de-stuff stuffies, then sensed rather than saw sudden motion, like someone quickly fleeing the scene.  Almost ... scurrying away like a rat!  I came to immediately and made a thorough search of the Studio.  I even checked out the windows.

IMG_6153Cam
"What a strange, strange dream!
I might have to lay off the salmon Zuke's before I stand Guard Duty!"

I wasn't sure what that was all about.  But I did feel the need to do a little de-stuffing!

IMG_0431Cam
"Showing my skills, just in case!"

I also had Mom shut the doors to the Studio as an added safety precaution! 

That's what it's like to guard the inner Studio.  My duties also involve modeling Mom's bags.  I'll show you what she's been up to soon.  In the meantime, I think I need to check around that room one more time!

Cammie!

Editor's note:  Today's blog post guest star was none other than Roger the Rat!

11 comments:

  1. all that guard work must be exhausting - we bet you sleep really well at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we are exhausted Camo reading about all your hard protection work. You are the bodyguard for sure. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Love this and you really made me laugh. However, I do want to see the inside of your studio-in person would be better.....lol.
    We must both be stitching up so many things. Can't wait to see yours.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a FANGtastic job of Guarding the homestead. WATCH that RAT thingy... they are cussins of Squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take your job as Guard Dog very seriously Cammie! You are going to burn yourself out working so hard so be sure to take plenty of breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Roger the Rat looks pretty shifty to me Cammie so you had better stay on guard. We have one of his smaller cuzins that try to visit our house sometimes and dad puts him out a treat of cheese and he goes away....good thing it doesn't work like that for us!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great boobie trap cause some buddy will fall. Just be careful of any flying rats
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Roger the Rat is a sneaky dude the way he was checking you out while you were sleeping. Good job keeping your mom safe while she gets crafty.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huffle sent Roger over on his secret mission long before I was even born. It's so good to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you take your job so seriously!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a pretty creepy dream. I am glad he didn't attempt to destuff you. I would sleep with one eye open for a while.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete