Who We Are

Friday, August 23, 2013

Photo Finish Friday!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats, it's me, Zim!  Just a couple pix for you that pretty much exemplify how Cam and I spent some of our time this week.  OK... a lot of our time this week.  Ready?

Any guesses as to what Cam's doing here?

IMG_6115Cam

I didn't take the picture; Mom did. I do know what she was doing, though. Or at least what she was looking at.  If she was wearing a Cam cam (ha roo!), this is what you'd see:

IMG_6263Zim
"Y'ello!"

Or should I say "who". Ha roo roo roo!

I quickly launched to gain the high ground; Cam launched at me!

IMG_7183CamZim
BOOM!

So, yeah.  We've been doing a lot of that this week - in-between walks and adventures and stuff.  

From me and Cammie - happy Photo Finish Friday!

IMG_7181CamZim
"Have a lovely weekend, everyone!"

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. OH Maggie and Gussie do that all the time...they hid from each other, then find each other, then zoom around the table at 45 miles per hour, its utterly exhausting to watch.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea you know I want to get in on some of that. Have a great weekend friends.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second picture
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can see you both are hard at work ....NOT. Have fun pals. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you have been having some FUN this week. I USED to like to play HIGH GROUND with Ernie.. butt now that he has DORK STORK LEGS... Not so much.
    Super Fun Friday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like she is patiently waiting for something!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like lots of fun! I love the smile in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing you both play. It almost makes me want a sister of my own...almost. Happy Friday to you also.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. We know all about the launching bit!
    Have a wonderful weekend, guys!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:40 PM

    I am so happyZimmerz seeing YOU so happy...paw pats, Savvy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zimmie, we LOVE the photo of you in the 2nd photo! Too cute! You both have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete