Who We Are

Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  Did everybody have a good weekend?  Cam and I sure did - except for the whole "it's a million degrees outside" part.  Despite that, we kept very busy!

Cam helped Mom clean the house:

IMG_7257Cam
"Oh.  Did you want me to move?"

I helped in the Studio!

IMG_6297Zim
"Hey.  Whatcha doing?  Are you done yet?
How about now?
Wanna go do something?

How about now?"

Seriously.  Mom has to be forced to take breaks when she gets in there.  I mean, she could work continually for an hour or something if it wasn't for me insisting she get up and change gears!

IMG_6326Zim
"That's more like it, isn't it, Mom?"

Cam, being the quick study that she is, knows that if I get some one-on-one time with Mom, so does she!  And guess what she wanted to do?

IMG_6268Cam
Cam-a-roo, riding shotgun!

She's a fast learner, isn't she?  

Oh!  You know her bag holder bag that Mom made out of ... bags?  Mom whipped one up for me, too!

IMG_6291ZimBag

Mom bought that blue bone-shaped carabiner - and found a hot pink/red one to swap out on Cam's.  Pretty cool, huh?

Cam had fun playing in the backyard with Mom over the weekend:

IMG_6242Cam
"I'm not going to jump, I'm just going to look.  REALLY!"

Mom said Cam is getting good about not jumping off the retaining walls, so once they make a sweep of the yard to make sure there isn't anyone in there (kit-cats, bunnies, coyotes, etc.), she's getting more and more off-lead time in the yard!  (Totally fenced in, 6-foot fence, complete with concrete mow strip, locks on the gates ... basically Fort Knox.)  We love playing out there with Mom!

That's how we spent parts of the weekend!  Otherwise, we had some great early-morning walks and spent an awful lot of time doing ... this:

ZimCamPlayCollage

I hope you all packed as much fun into the weekend as we did!

Play bows,
Zim

14 comments:

  1. You sure had quite the weekend! If you work that hard on weekends when you're supposed to be relaxing, you really need to pace yourself during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the heat, looks like an enjoyable weekend. Just think snow.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Benny and Lily... HEAT is SO much better than SNOW.

    Fort Knox. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zim looks like you had a swell weekend there pal. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. you help in the studio like my pups help in the office!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zim you have a funny way of "helping" your mom in the studio. At least you got to go out and she made you a cool bag.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool bag and we love the matching bone clip!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a great weekend was had by all over there!! Camo, I love how you got shotgun all figured out. You are so smart and of course you have a great big brother/teacher!

    Loveys Sasha


    p.s. I love the bag carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Zim, I love reading about your weekend; your playtime looks pretty amazing. Reminds me of Hunter & Lily. I'm wondering where your mom found the blue/pink bone clips?
    Love the bags your mom makes-she is one talented lady!
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an action packed weekend! I slept.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you sure did have a fun weekend, Zim! you pups really know how to pack the activities in. It's a good thing you are there to keep your mom from over-doing it :D We had an exciting weekend here too, full of all kinds of napping...
    Have a great week!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom is so so talented!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love seeing the two of you playing. Although it makes me wish I lived closer so I could join in.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  14. That poop bag holder is pretty nifty. All set for the week's activities.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete