Who We Are

Friday, August 09, 2013

Photo Finish Friday!

Hello, everyone, it's me, Cammie!  This week, I'm bringing you some miscellaneous photos from actually the past two weeks.  They didn't really fit anywhere else, but Zim and I thought you might be interested in seeing them.  Ready?!?

As you know, Zim just isn't my brother - he's my Drill Sergeant, too. As such, he not only mentors me in lots of important stuff, but he makes sure I get plenty of PT in.

IMG_5858CamZim
"Now get in there and give it a go, Camo!"
"But... but... yes, Drill Sergeant!"

He wouldn't tell me to do it if he didn't think I could handle it.  Right?

IMG_5857Cammie
"Not sure about this..."

Mom said just looking at it was good enough for the first time.  I'll try again soon.

Speaking of mentors, I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag with this one, but I also have another mentor.  A cat.  I know, I know.  But he lives in Australia, so I think it'll work out OK.  Yes, it's Mr. Teddy Westlife!  He reminds me a lot of Zim, only he's a cat, and has a LOT of great ideas for me!

IMG_5872Cam
"Do you mean up here, Mr. Westlife?"

Isn't he clever?  The sitzbank!  I just might give it a try!

Here's a shot of Zim and I behaving quite nicely in the bedroom:

IMG_6280CamZim
"Who, us?  (Quick, Cam!  Act nonchalant!)"
"Uh-oh..."

I wasn't quite as quick as Zimmie.

IMG_6286CamZim
"Hey, Mom.  What's shakin'?"
"Zimmie and I were just ... um ... err ..."

I'm still working on snappy answers.  Zim said I do have the innocent look down pretty well, though.

We always appreciate your comments and questions!  We received a great question from our very dear and handsome friend Goose!  Last Friday, he asked what kind of milage we put in on our walks!  We had Mom and Dad track that same route that took us past the Trolley, the deer, the KSO, up to the water tower, and back home using their GPS apps on their iPhones.  Mom could have sworn (especially during the up the hill to the water tower part) it was 10.3 billion miles, but it seems that the real answer is just shy of 2 miles.  Like 1.9-something.  As the Sibe walks, it's probably much more, as we like to weave around and check everything out.  Most of our other morning routes are about that long, too - then we go on lots of shorter ones throughout the day.  When it's not Summer, we'll go on longer ones during the day, according to Zim!

The walks are great for our health, they're great for bonding, since we walk a lot of the time on sidewalks, it files our nails nicely, AND after a nice walk, Mom can occasionally get a shot like this:

IMG_6290ZimCam
Zimmie and me!

Zim said Mom should have to work for nice photos - and I'll bet Teddy Westlife would agree!  (And Zim made sure that we got treats, too!)

That's a wrap for Photo Finish Friday.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Camo!

16 comments:

  1. Oh Cam-a-Roo you are just so beautiful. Like you and Zim for every mile MOM walks I put in about 2 or more, especially when I am off lead in the mountains, then it's more like 4 to 1. hehhehe. Let me know how that treadmill works out for ya.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wondered about that also, we always pretend we are you guys when we are out doing our 20 min. walk around the fairgrounds in the evenings! Thanks for giving us the motivation to start our regiment.
    Angus and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cammie, you are very brave to even get near that treadmill and those innocent looks in the bedroom....very nice!! Zim is doing a great job training you!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonnerful weekend, Cam and Zim!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you have the innocent look all sewed up. How could mum resist? Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some grreat pics! You definitely look dubious about that treadmill. I'd like to try one of those sometime. It's got to be better than walking in Texas heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like this kind of post... there is a bit of somethingy fur EveryBUDDY to love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cam: You do have the most innocent face I've ever seen! Of course you were being good and quiet in the bedroom!

    Excellent question by Goose.

    I was really wondering why you'd allow your humans to have that treadmill in the house when us Sibes make such excellent personal trainers.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos. Our poor Harlow doesn't know if she should be listening to Sam or Monty. Maybe Zim could give her some advice?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is good to have others to teach you stuff. though we will take a pass on the treadmill. LOVE that last picture of you both

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure had a lot to tell us about. We love your last picture. You two are so cute together.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cammie, you certainly have that innocent face down pat! You two have so much fun together!

    PeeS: Our daddy is watching the Chiefs game. He's been waiting for it since last December!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent shots as always. I especially love the innocence in your faces in the bedroom. Seriously, that is an art form, you should teach.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zim is going to keep you in check for sure
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last photo is our favorite! You are both such handsome doggies!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cammie, you are making me SO proud! The next step is to get right up on the Sitzbank. Your mum will be thrilled, trust me. She might even give you extra treats to pose for a photo. (Just putting that out there, in case she reads this).

    ReplyDelete