Who We Are

Saturday, August 24, 2013

You Just Never Know

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  We have a saying around Ao4 Headquarters that you just never know what or who you're going to see when you head off on an adventure.  Take the other day, for example ...

Cam and I each got one-on-one time with Mom.  Cam did backyard playtime, but me?  I wanted to head out on the open road!  Mom and I got into the car and headed out.  We went all over the place and pretty much just saw this:

IMG_6233Zim

Pretty, and we had fun, but really ... nothing too exciting. Mom headed back into town, then right at the edge of where our subdivision starts ...

IMG_7129Turkey
TURKEY!

Right in our immediate neighborhood!  And he wasn't alone!

IMG_7131Turkeys
"Please!  No pictures!"

Pretty cool, don't you think?  So remember - keep your eyes peeled!  You never know who you might see when you're out and about!

Play bows,
Zim

7 comments:

  1. Gobble gobble hmmm turkey dinner.....that is all we can think of. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look out the windows all day hoping to see some critter. Mommy sees the neighborhood deers every time she goes out but they only come around the house from time to time. We'd love to see a turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty cool. I have only seen the kind that are cooked up on my plate. Have you seen that kind too??


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see those turkeys a lot around these parts. They are HUGE and very rude.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see those turkeys. We have some around here too.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  6. We see wild turkeys in our area once in awhile. You're right - you gotta keep your eyes peeled!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Turkeys in a subdivision! I have seen coyotes in my neighborhood, and I have a big city address, but don't live "in the city" I am not in the country, though. Yet.

    ReplyDelete