Who We Are

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It Wasn't A Dream!

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  Remember last week when I told you about some of the challenges I face while guarding the inner room of the Studio?   Well, I drew Inner Studio Guard Duty again over the weekend ... and ...

It all started when Mom showed me a new toy she bought just for me!

IMG_6302Cam
" 'Beyond Tough', huh?  We'll see about that!"

It's like the toy was challenging me right from the start!  Anyway, I took it with me on Guard Duty.  It's blue on one side and yellow on the other. I had just flipped it onto the yellow side when I got this creepy feeling.

IMG_6303Cam
"Odd.  I feel very odd."

It wasn't dissimilar to the feeling I got after that weird dream I had in the Studio last week!  Like I was being watched.  By someone.  Or by something.  

I brushed that thought aside and got back to work on my new toy.

IMG_6306Cam

And then ...

IMG_6304RogerCam
"Hey!  Hey, Zim's Mom!  She's awake!  Can I meet her?"
"Not really a good idea, Roger.  Roger!!!  Ro--"

IMG_6310RogerCam
"What could possibly go wrong?!?"
"What have we here?!?"

It wasn't a dream after all!

IMG_6311RogerCam
"I'm Roger the Rat, from Australia!"
"Really?  Come closer, Roger the Rat.  Yes.  That's it.  Just a little closer..."

IMG_6313RogerCam
"Come to Cammie, Rog!"
"Help!!!"

Mom made him go sit on the shelf for a while.  I have no idea why.  I wanted him.  Bad.

I got back to my toy and then ...

IMG_6315CamRoger
"No, really, Zim's mom.  She likes me.  I can tell!"

He's a very persistent rat.

IMG_6316RogerCam
"I think we could be friends, Cammie."
"Don't bank on it, rat.
Umm... I mean sure we can, Roger.  Come a little closer, I want to tell you a secret."

IMG_6319RogerCam
"You're MINE now!"

If Mom hadn't intervened, I would have shown him some good, old-fashioned Siberian fun.  As it was, he had to go sit on a shelf again.  Behind the closet door.  He must have misbehaved.

At least I know it wasn't a dream last week.  And fear not!  I will get him one day.  I'm only doing what comes naturally!

Cam!

16 comments:

  1. SHAKE HIM CAM!

    Get him real good.

    I mean...wow, what a nice new friend!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you caught that sneaky rat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have a rat in your house-yuck!BOL. I'm surprised mom put him in time out-you could have disciplined him quite well I think.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes one day he will be history Cam. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW it really was REAL. We think that he will make a mistake and fall into your Jaws of Doom.. Be Patient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rat better watch his back! You have such a sweet face Cammie that we're all in love with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawoooo! Chomp em Camo!!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get him good, Camo!! Wooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAm, if you ever wanna just come and play with a bunch of rats, we live near a grainery and they have a whole village of rats. You could stay at my house with me then you and I could go out Rat Hunting.
    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chomp off his nose, Camo! He'll soon be history!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh poor Roger. He may never get over this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Roger sure looks tasty. Maybe he will come visit you again when you are down in the studio.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Cammie! It's so nice to meet you! Mom tells me you are a neighbor. I've met your other siblings before but I've been missing around here for quite a while. I can't wait to get to know you better.

    Happy Tails!
    Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's it Cam, bite his furry little head off! um, I mean... play nicely. heheh!
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Cammie! what an exciting post!! (I do sort of wish we could have witnessed the good old-fashioned Siberian fun you would have shown the rat though - ha! ha!)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete