Who We Are

Monday, August 12, 2013

River Otter Games

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me - Zim!  Over here with Cam.

IMG_6471ZimCam

Did everyone have a good weekend? We did! Lots of walks, lots of zoomies, lots of Guard Duty -- a mighty full weekend.

IMG_6473ZimCam

I even did extra Guard Duty shifts so Cam could help Mom downstairs in the Studio a bunch.

IMG_6494CamZim

They came up with some new bag idea; we'll show it to you within the next few days.

IMG_6499CamZim

I'm not sure what all's on tap for this week, but I'm sure we'll find some way to keep busy.

IMG_6500CamZim

It's not supposed to be real hot, so hopefully some cool adventures and stuff.

IMG_6504ZimCam

We'll probably need to whip up a fresh batch of Stinky Goodness treats this week, so that'll be fun.

IMG_6509CamZim

In other news, does anyone know why Mom keeps calling us crazed river otters?

Have I mentioned lately how much I love having a kid sister!?!

Play bows,
Zim

15 comments:

  1. Ok, that one of Cam mid air, ready to pounce is just fabulous!

    I can just hear all the growling and talking as I look at the photos.

    Excellent work Zim. You sure have taught Cam how to be a proper Sibe.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And, it's real nice of you to let her pin you so many times. Master always tells me to let others win once or twice so they like the game and then I can start playing with all my might.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Camo sure do have fun! I want to come run zoomies and play bitey-face with you so BAD!! Momma refuses to plan a trip to the Kansas Ocean, though. Can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zim, I just got back from an 11 mile bike ride and then took Hunter on a 3 mile walk. I'm pretty hot right now. It is a bit cooler in the evenings and mornings-feels like fall already.
    Hope you stay out of trouble today. Can't wait to see what Mom's new bag looks like.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are lucky to have such a big open area for your wrestling. We have lots of furniture in our way, but we just push it aside if necessary. Have a fun week.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  6. river otters?? maybe your mom needs glasses... though our mom wears glasses and still calls the foster kittens "monkeys" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Zim - us Beaglebratz here. Oh boy doggy - u 2 shure due look like u iz havin'SUM kinda fun. You 2 r really contorshunistz (or whatever that iz)

    By the way, if u stop by our blog u will find a product review we did fer Chewy.com an'Healthsome Biscuitz. The blog post also haz TWO giveawayz that Chewy.com iz duin'rite now. Just in case u r interested - after that workout may-b sum rest iz due ya an'the possibility of gittin'sum nomz.
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great game of bitey face Pals and lots of Zoomies too. We hope it not too hot for you. Stay cool. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. We only have sea otters out here but if all crazed river otters look like you two, we want some of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, as long as she is only calling you River Otters and not SQUIRRELS it is all OKAY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching you both have fun with each other. You almost make me want to have a sister myself(almost).


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dad calls me the Goon of Doom. I don't think it means anything. River otters are pretty, so you can take that from it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. River Otters. hummmmmmm well nothing comes to mid right away.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing better than wrestling and bitey face
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those crazed river otter moves sure do look familiar to us!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete