It's the Thinking Blogger Award! Wow! Samaritan said he was presenting it to me, "because she took up Beau's cause and gathered the Troopers together, regular A04 Troopers and Volunteer. She doesn't just think, she acts." OK, actually at first, he called me a "he", but we've got all of that straightened out now. It's not like he and I can do sniffies over the internet! Thank you so much, Samaritan - I'm really touched! One of the unexpected but delightful aspects of Operation Bring Beau Home has been all the new friends we've made!
Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
I especially like number 4; perhaps that's just me. And the container of yogurt someone is eating right now.
Thank you, Samaritan! This was very kind of you! I would like to present the award to the following bloggers who make me think:
1 and 2. Charlie the Big Dog and Opy - the true master-minds behind OBBH. Their blogs aren't just fun and entertaining, they also make us think about our friends and fellow Dogs With Blogs members. We are so happy to be a part of that caring group of bloggers!
3. Marvin. A most profound hound. I made that rhyme on purpose, Marvin, just for you. You are my favorite poet. Uh... right after Dave, of course. If you didn't see the touching poem Marvin left on yesterday's post, please go back and read it. It's quite wonderful! "...Love and Loyalty, who could ask for More!" Indeed, Marvin!
4. Echo. We love reading The Daily Echo; not only does Echo have a positive message to share, but just seeing him reminds us of the great work done by rescue groups all over the world! You see, back in 2003, a very pregnant Siberian named Sissy was taken into rescue by the caring, loving bipeds of the MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue group. We helped our mom with a fund raiser for Sissy and her babies. One of those babies grew up to be the handsome, kind pup we know as Echo!
5. Tucker. He's very cerebral. His posts always give us a lot to think about. I like the conversations he has with his Human Assistant.
And now ... here's something for you to think about. A new picture of my brothers - Dave and Zim.
How would you caption this photo? Please leave suggestions in our comment section!