Moving on to other news ... Our friends Maya and Kena have given us an award! It's the Thinking Blogger Award!
This is so cool - thanks, roo guys! Stormy has received this before, but not all of us! Here are the rules ...
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
How totally cool! We would like to present this award to:
1. Holly and 2. Summit. You guys always give us lots to think about! And now that your moms are home, we've given you something to think about! Can you smell all the cool scents we left all over them?!? We also gave your moms lots to think about. Mainly how we're all calm and mannerly in all the pix on our blog ... but like I said ... we put on QUITE the show last night. They're re-thinking their whole image of us. Ha roo roo roo! What a blast! All four of us did zoomies. And I have a new nickname! Hey, Summi! Your mom called me "The Zimstigator"! Ha roo roo roo! I love it! I wonder what it means? Something to think about, I suppose.
Amber took this picture of us after the Mala-moms left last night. We were exhausted! All that entertaining just zaps the energy right out of you!
3. Khyra. She gave us a lot of good intel for our post yesterday and helped keep us updated on how the Mala-moms and Thunder and his new family were doing. And she makes us re-think this whole concept of spelling.
4. Hammer. He makes us think about the value of friendship all the time. That's REALLY worth thinking about!
5. Last, but not least by ANY stretch of the imagination ... Prince and Summer of Team Husky! Prince gave me a LOT to think about the other day, when he spilled the beans about Summy having a crush on me. ME! Can roo believe it!?!!? I hope Sitka believes in the "a girlfriend in each hemisphere" rule! Summer's in New Zealand, so that works, doesn't it!?!? I mean ... Summer is SO bee-roo-tiful! I'm no Pippa or anything (he's got tons of girlfriends!), but a Sibe in each hemisphere sounds OK, doesn't it?
Here I am, thinking about Sitka and Summer.
What a couple of bee-roo-tiful babes!
Come to think of it, I spend a LOT of time thinking about Sitka, so I'm going to give the Thinking Blogger Award to her, too.
Thanks again, Maya and Kena! And a very special thank roo to the Mala-moms for coming to meet us! We had a blast. But you probably figured that out. Ha roo roo roo!
Zim (AKA The Zimstigator!)