Who We Are

Monday, January 14, 2008

More Thinking ...

Ha roo, pups, it's me - Zim! Wowzers, did we have FUN meeting the Mala-moms last night! Mom took plenty of pictures - we'll get those up later in the week! Suffice it to say for now that we put on quite the show for them; we had to make their trip worthwhile! Ha roo roo roo!

Moving on to other news ... Our friends Maya and Kena have given us an award! It's the Thinking Blogger Award!

This is so cool - thanks, roo guys! Stormy has received this before, but not all of us! Here are the rules ...

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!

How totally cool! We would like to present this award to:

1. Holly and 2. Summit. You guys always give us lots to think about! And now that your moms are home, we've given you something to think about! Can you smell all the cool scents we left all over them?!? We also gave your moms lots to think about. Mainly how we're all calm and mannerly in all the pix on our blog ... but like I said ... we put on QUITE the show last night. They're re-thinking their whole image of us. Ha roo roo roo! What a blast! All four of us did zoomies. And I have a new nickname! Hey, Summi! Your mom called me "The Zimstigator"! Ha roo roo roo! I love it! I wonder what it means? Something to think about, I suppose.

Amber took this picture of us after the Mala-moms left last night. We were exhausted! All that entertaining just zaps the energy right out of you!

3. Khyra. She gave us a lot of good intel for our post yesterday and helped keep us updated on how the Mala-moms and Thunder and his new family were doing. And she makes us re-think this whole concept of spelling.

4. Hammer. He makes us think about the value of friendship all the time. That's REALLY worth thinking about!

5. Last, but not least by ANY stretch of the imagination ... Prince and Summer of Team Husky! Prince gave me a LOT to think about the other day, when he spilled the beans about Summy having a crush on me. ME! Can roo believe it!?!!? I hope Sitka believes in the "a girlfriend in each hemisphere" rule! Summer's in New Zealand, so that works, doesn't it!?!? I mean ... Summer is SO bee-roo-tiful! I'm no Pippa or anything (he's got tons of girlfriends!), but a Sibe in each hemisphere sounds OK, doesn't it?

Here I am, thinking about Sitka and Summer.

What a couple of bee-roo-tiful babes!

Come to think of it, I spend a LOT of time thinking about Sitka, so I'm going to give the Thinking Blogger Award to her, too.

Thanks again, Maya and Kena! And a very special thank roo to the Mala-moms for coming to meet us! We had a blast. But you probably figured that out. Ha roo roo roo!

Play bows,
Zim (AKA The Zimstigator!)

16 comments:

  1. OH MY!

    I'm blushin' - AGAIN!!

    To be mentioned in the same post as all those other FURRY special bloggers!!!

    WOW, I'm gonna have to think on this before I takeover my mom's laptop and get postin' -

    Thanks Ao4 - It was KHOOL you were able to rest all day so you khould be fired up to dazzle the Mal-Moms!

    Wags and LOTS of WUV,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we love that new nickname Zim! It sounds so sophisticated and mysterious.....like something out of James Bond. Woo.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrrr Matey Zim
    congrats on the award Harrrr
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZIMSTIGATOR - I don't know what that means, but I'll bet it's something along the lines of being a super cool, super stud!!! You lucky guy with all the ladies!!

    WOO!
    Marls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitka and Summer. Am I missing out? I don't mean Am as in Amber, but I think I must go and visit them if you say they are beautiful. If that's ok with Am(ber).
    Oh, and anyway, great pic on the bed. I've not managed that though. Tips please Zim.

    Pippa (xxx for Am)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great awards, Zim, & just like yur new nickname! As in yur previous post, it is so nice to hear of other doggies finding their furever homes wif help from our friends. We like how you can tell a story. Stops by cuz we acted out one of ours.
    Til next time,
    -Cosmos & Juneau-

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Zimvestigator!
    a-rooos, I like your new nick-name! I'm collecting nick-names myself...for some reason my mom thinks "jack" goes with everything (as in Jack of all trades?!) Your visit with the mala-moms sounds so cool!!! did anywoo get pictures of all four of you doing zoomies? that musta been quite a sight!

    a-rooos from Jack-a-roo,
    Woos from Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom told me all about her visit! She said you guys were so totaly awesome! I sniffed her all over and just couldn't stop! She told me she gave you all lots of kisses (from me) and especially to my Davie! Mom gave him a special present from me and I will be sure to get photo's up as soon as I can!

    Mom is sooo thankful she finally got to meet you all! I just wish I could have been there. Oh well, hopefully next time!!

    Hbbb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! We can't wait to see your pics of the mala-moms. I wonder what HBBB reaction was when her mom got home???

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Zim
    Thank you for awarding me the Thinking award, and your words were beautiful. I feel so very honoured that you feel this way.
    It's great you all had so much fun with the Mala-moms and you all look gorgeous in your photos.
    Have a good week.
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:47 PM

    Congrats on the award and I love the thoughtful photo!

    River

    ReplyDelete
  12. there is a whole lot of thinking going on that is for sure, we got this award too! I think my brain needs a rest! Can't wait to see pics of you guys entertaining the Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a pawsome award. And the 3 of you resting on bed looks so cute.

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulatios on your awards!

    You all deserve them.

    We love the photo of Zim!!! and the new nickname! How cool you all met Holly's Mum!!!!!!

    love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's totally fine to have a girlfriend in each hemisphere. That way you can go visit each one during winter and have snow all the time!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:53 PM

    WOOO Zimmie!!! Thank WOO and the rest of the Army of 4 for the cool award!!! I am really blushing that you do alot of thinking about me Zimmie. Oh, and I will share you with Summer, but don't go getting a big head and thinking that you can start adding lots of gals to your list of girlfriends (ha roo roo rooooooo)!!!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete