Who We Are

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten-ish Anyone?

Wooooo, it's me - Dave! Exhausted ...

but sooooooo happy! Zim told you a little bit about our wonderful visit with the Mala-moms and now I get to tell you some more!

It was a cool enough coincidence that they delivered Thunder and Skyler to their furever homes on Adopt-a-Dave Day ... but now today ... the day I get to share some pictures of the Mala-moms' visit ... is my honorary birthday! Ha woooooo! I'm 10-ish! Double digits - isn't that great!?!? (Amber helped me choose the title for today's post - can you tell?!)

OK... so here is the BESTEST (early) present I got. Are you ready for it!!??!!

A hug from Hollybollyboo's mom!!!!!!!

Woooo, was that a great hug! I've been waiting a long time for that! She said she has been, too! She's known about me for years and years and years! Amber's there, making sure everything was OK. She's like that.

Here we are greeting Summit's mom - or as Khyra calls her, Summi's mummi. Woo. We barely let them in the door, then we had to lavish them with affection. Sorry the shot is so blurry; we couldn't wait for Mom to get the camera at the right setting!

Am is going in for a smooch and I was showing Summi's mummi my tummi. Woo. What an action-packed photo! Here's a better shot:

Holly's mom, Ammy, and me and Summit's mom.

There's a good chance Zim had just goosed Holly's mom, but I'm not sure. I was too busy getting tummy rubs!

We had such fun entertaining Holly's mom and Summi's mom, letting them give tummy rubs and special scratchies and all, and the bipeds did lots of talking and laughing. It was so wonderful of them to stop to see us! We really appreciate them taking the time to visit!!!

Holly's mom brought me something really cool. Holly and I are going steady or are engaged or something now. Can you see what's hanging with my dog tags?

No? Here's a close-up.

That's right - a license plate that reads, "Holly." She has one that reads, "Dave." I hope she wears it!

This is so cool!

We'll share more pictures tomorrow! OH! And we're going to correct our Sunday Salute right after I publish this - the Mala-moms logged in 2000 miles over the weekend! Remarkable!!! We love these ladies!

Luv,
Dave

26 comments:

  1. That is a really cool license plate you got there!

    With all the hugs and belly rubs and things, you sure are loved by a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!

    How much more special khan a fella get on his Dave-i-versary weekend followed by his Ten-ish bday?

    A visit from The Mal-A-Moms - did they bring you any marshMALlows? - and a special 'going steady with yer MalGalPal Hbbb' khanine tag!

    I'm so furry jealous - I want to meet Summi's mummi and Hbbb's mom too!

    Wags, Wuv, and Happy Birfday!
    PAWTY AT DAVE'S!
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what WONDERFUL pictures! How cool that you are wearing Holly right on your collar. You may have to get her name tatooed on your someplace. Those MalAMoms are something else. What a great pit stop.
    ECHO
    P.S. Happy 10ish Birthday today Dave! We think Shadow may have hit the "ish" double digit birthdays too but nobuddy wants to tell her. We have to guess at her real age but that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you are having. Happy 10'ish. So you are a couple years away from leaving the puppy stage! Good show. We love our military friends, and can't wait to read more about your adventures.

    Heidi, Journey, Rosemary, Lola and Witty Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo there Dave!! Sorry I didn't get to give woo a woof out on your Adopt-a-Dave day but I'm sure woo understand. I'm glad that I get to give woo a double woof fur your double digit day!!
    I wanted to thank all of woo for giving my Mummi some hugs and kisses. I think she was probably having "smooch-a pooch withdrawl" by the time she got there.
    Enjoy your day!!

    Summi

    PeeS: I hope woo get some livergreat today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great visit. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I don't know if you should be engaged to Holly. She might make you wear fancy clothes and have a wedding. That's what my mom did to my dad.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fargo wanted me to ask if Amber helped with the title of today's post.

    I'm glad you had so much fun with the Mala-moms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yeah. Happy Dave Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 10-ish day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harrrrr Dave
    Have a Happy 10ish birth day Harrrr
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 10ish Birthday Dave!

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so lucky! Ammy, if I get you one with my name on it, will you wear it for me? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ?

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooops! Happy 10-ish, Dave!

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that sounds like a wonderful visit. All that tummy rubbing and hugging and scratches and a special tag on your collar!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Ten-ish birfday, Dave! Those pics of you & the Mala-moms were really great. It looks like you all had such a good time visiting.
    Now you & Hbbb are official wif yur little license plate wif her name on yur collar & yours on her collar.
    Do ya know any gals who would want me fur a boyfriend? I'm a quiet, shy type of guy. Even my little brother has a gal.
    -Cosmos-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:58 PM

    WOW! It looks like you all had a wonderful and fun visit! Wow Dave... it does seem that you are now and forever HOLLY'S MAN! She has put her name on you! Happy 10ish Birthday you handsome freckle nose. I can't wait to hear more about your visit with the mal-a-moms!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures! We love the license plate!

    WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Congrats on the "engagement" - swapping tags is a great idea!! Looks like everyone enjoyed the visit from the Mala-mums!

    River

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your own license plate. Does this mean you can drive a car now? That would be neat. We drove a car once. We can't figure out quite how humans do it.

    jans funny farm

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so cool that you meet your friends' mom and get tummy rubs and scratches. Woh you're getting engage with Holly? That's so pawsome

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow 2000 miles! That license plate is definitely VERY cool, you are one lucky dog! Happy Birthdayish Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Happy birthday Dave. Abby turns 10this year too. We've seen you around on our other dog blogs we visit, and finally got mom to bring us by for a visit. Great blog you have and we'll be back again.
    Abby & Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is great. We love Holly's mom too, and Summit's mom but we have only met her once. Plus happy birthday to Dave, somehow we missed that.

    The D'Azul Siberians

    ReplyDelete
  24. woofies Ao4, u has an awarwd, check it out....

    b safe,
    ;)lacylulu

    ReplyDelete
  25. Belated Happy Tenish barkday Dave!

    I love the tag, how cool!

    Does this mean you and Holly are officially "engaged".....what a star you are!

    Love from your Lab Pal in Scotland, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Dave
    HAPPY HONORARY BARKDAY TO YOU !!
    There is so much happening at your place, and it's all so exciting.
    You deserve so many belly rubs being the 10ish boy you are. We're so pleased your mum and dad found you. It makes my mum cry.
    THE HONOUR OF ONE IS THE HONOUR OF ALL !!!!
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete