Who We Are

Monday, September 16, 2013

Another Job Well Done!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Have I mentioned lately how very much I've learned from Zimmie since arriving here at Ao4 Headquarters?  I have!  His mentoring sessions are so very helpful!  Because of the training and guidance he has given me, I've been able to do some great things!  Take the other morning for example ...

I went into the bedroom and saw my mom furiously fluffing the bed covers and pulling sheets up and heard her mutter something about "Gotta be quick before Zim comes in here".  Hmm.  Maybe she didn't want him to over-do; he does work mighty hard around here.  I decided to see what I could do!

IMG_6636Cam
"Hi, Mom!  Whatcha doing?  Making the bed, huh?"

I thought I should help!

IMG_6649Cam

Actually, I don't have pictures of me helping. I do have a question for you, though.

IMG_6650Cam
"Did you know ..."

Did you know that if your mom is trying to make the bed and you lay on half of it and she says, "Off!" ...

IMG_6651Cam

... it apparently means "all the way off the bed" and not just "move over to the other side"?  According to my mom, anyway.

IMG_6653Cam
"That's not what I've been told!"

I think she might not have the latest information on that.  I, of course, fell back on my training.  I held my ground and just moved from one side to the other and let her work around me.  She asked me where I got my new idea about the bed, but I wouldn't tell her.

IMG_8045Zim
"Atta girl, Cam-a-roo!  Well done!  Oh... err ... hi, Mom.  What's shakin'?"

Zimmie said he's very proud of me.  Isn't that wonderful?

Have a great Monday - and don't work too hard!

Cammie!

16 comments:

  1. Camo we can see Zim taught you well. I sneak in and unmake the bed as that way my lazy peeps has to make it again. Good exercise. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zimmie taught you perfectly Camo! Those sweet looks are all your own though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we often have classes at our house, while mom and dad are at work, then in the evening when they get home i just sit back and watch mags and gussie show them everything they have learned....bahahahhaha
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zimmie SHOULD be very proud of you! I taught that skill to Abby as well - 'off' NEVER means ALL the way off - it just means off the half of the bed she's working on. Sheesh. Maybe your Mom needs some remedial bad-making training!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD you are just the cutest..Squeeeel, popped over to say Hi :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your mom needs retrained!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanna hear weird! This yells off too! Nutty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cam, you are so lucky to have such a good brother and teacher.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am proud as punch of you Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cammie - you are so lucky to have such a good mentor!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is totally the right approach to helping make the bed! Once I was trying to help make the bed and I didn't get off, so Mom just tucked in all corners of the fitted sheet on top of me to see if that would teach me a lesson. It didn't.

    Meow,
    Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes mom's can be mis-informed. You just keep following Zim's directions and you will be just fine.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a star student, Cam! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yeah, if you find someone to retrain your mom can you send them to my house to do some retraining over here too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cammie you did an excellent job. We always make our pawrents work extra hard at making the bed every morning.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a very smart girl, Cammie! We need to take lessons from you as we've never even been on the peep's bed before!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete