Who We Are

Friday, September 13, 2013

Photo Finish Friday: Yard Patrol

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  I have more pictures of yard patrol to show you for Photo Finish Friday but before I do, I wanted to tell you about a couple new friends of ours!  Kiki and Nala are two Sibes in the Baltimore area who are taking their blog public!  If you have time, please stop by and say "hello" to them; they are at this link.  Thanks, everyone!

IMG_8069Cam
"Let's head out on patrol, OK?"

Let's get back to yard patrol, OK?  It's important when you go out on patrol to scour the entire perimeter of the yard!  From down in the northwest corner ...

IMG_8049Cam

... up to the southeast corner!

IMG_8058Cammie
"All clear!"

And all points in-between!

IMG_8060Cam

Even if it means going behind the Zebra Grasses - it's important to check the entire area!

IMG_8061Cam

Gotta cover the brick path that winds through the yard, too!

IMG_8063Cam

The path goes throughout the gardens and yard, and along the retaining walls.  Remember the picture of me from yesterday?  I had just stepped off the path toward the wall to check on some of the plants.  Here I am, right before I did that:

IMG_8051Cam

Can you see me up there?  I was camouflaged!

After patrolling the yard, it's good to sit and strike a cute pose before heading back inside.

IMG_8065Cam

You never know if Mom might be armed with treats!

Thanks for coming with me!

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Camo we so are impressed with your patrol duty. You are the mistress of Homeland Security. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawwoooo Camo!! We are always on the lookout for new huskerboo bloggers! Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woozers, Camo, woo look sooooo happy in that first pic you're eyes are shining! Thanks fur taking us on patrol, your yard is so furry nice!

    Jack & Moo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camo, Thanks for the shout-out on our new blog! We were inspired to do it cuz we like YOUR blog so much! And I think Nala has a little crush on Zimmie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    Wow! Impressive patrolin' there!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. you had lots of cute poses in that set, Camo! we hope you got lots of treats :) thanks for taking us on patrol with you. Whew! we're ready for a nap now. Have a great weekend!

    Pip, SMidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have that patrol duty down pat Camo! Our mommy is so in love with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cam-a-Roo if you ever need a patrol partner I'm your dog. Well if Zim ever needs a break that is.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cammie you sure do know how to pose for pictures. I would love to patrol your yard with you. It sure looks like fun.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for taking us on a tour of your beautiful yard, Cammie! We love your smile in the first picture!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet having to check behind the zebra grass makes things more fun. You never know what critter could be hiding in there!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yard patrol is so important. I could sure use you at my estate. I'm not so good at checking every corner. Just last week momma found a dead birdie that I had missed. Poor thing looked like maybe it was dropped from a great height.

    Keep up the good work.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. We visited your new pals.

    ReplyDelete