Who We Are

Monday, September 09, 2013

Evening Walk

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Nothing much is going on here; it's been dreadfully hot (close to or over 100 degrees) so we've been limited to our nice, long morning walk, then a very short one after dinner.  Zimmie and I thought we'd share just a few miscellaneous shots from last night's walk with you. Let's go!

IMG_8027Cam
Me!

I wasn't even at the corner yet and I was panting! Same goes for Zim:

IMG_8028Zim
Zimmie!

What can we say?  It was hot.

If we stop to chat or for Zim to do sniffies or whatever, I automatically do this:

IMG_8038Cam

It's sort of "my thing". Mom finds it ridiculously cute.

Here's Zim, striking a pose:

IMG_8034Zim

He looks very handsome there, doesn't he?

Like I said, it was mighty toasty out there. Let's head home, get some water, and get cool!

IMG_8032Cam
"C'mon, everyone!  The drinks are on me!"

I hope you enjoyed coming on our walk with us!

Cammie 

10 comments:

  1. We are living vicariously through you guys cos it is wayyy to hot for us to walk today.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your weather cools down soon so you can go out any time. Stay cool Zim & Camo. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet! Our kids aren't even making it out for walks because of the heat.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know it is REALLY HOT fur you two ... butt we LOVE HOT WEATHER... and HATE that COLD and SNOWY stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok - we had the hots, but not THAT hot....yeesh... keep 'em short kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty darn hot for you two but glad you enjoyed a walk anyway! Won't be long and snow will be on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and Zim are looking great, Camo! we see your nifty leash bags too :) it is crazy hot here again too...what's up with that? Wriggley takes our mom for walkies at like 9 at night!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved going on the walk with ya all. I'll take my drink with ice please.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta rest in that heat, right Zim
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hear that your heat is coming our way. UGH! Lay low and stay cool, Zim and Cammie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete