Who We Are

Monday, September 30, 2013

Studio Duty

Ha roo, pups and cool cats - it's me, Zim!  Did everyone have a good weekend?  We did, but of course, being Working Breed pups, Cam and I spent a lot of the time working.  It's who we are!

Mom did some sewing down in the Studio, so that's where we posted ourselves.  Here I am, helping in the outer part of the Studio:

IMG_0191Zim
"Hey!  Whatcha doing?  Oooh.  A small bag holder with a purple carabiner!?  Who's that for?"

So many mysteries down there!  

Cam was on Guard Duty in the inner room of the Studio.  "How's it look in there, Cam-a-roo?"

IMG_0186Cam
"Alles klar, Herr Kommissar!"

I think Cammie might be spending too much time listening to 80s songs with Mom ... if you know what I mean!

Anyway, I did what I needed to do to help Mom:

IMG_0193Zim
"Look into my eyes... deeper... deeper..."
IMG_0192Zim
"Yessss... yes, that's it!  The Kansas Ocean is calling.  Can... you... hear... it?"

Seriously.  What could beat a trip to the KSO with me!?!?   And yes, of course we went!  It was a win-win situation:  I got to go out for an adventure and after a long dry-spell of no birds around, Mom saw a Great Blue Heron and got some shots of him! Tell me I'm not a huge help!

I hope everyone else had as much fun as Cam and I did this weekend - even if we were working!

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. we don't know how your mom would get anything done (or a good walk) without you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! We do that same "Look into my eyes...." thing Mom takes us on a walk. Or breaks out the frisbees. Works every time! Good thing Mom hasn't caught on yet! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep us too and when pleading doesn't work a good bit of running around and barking usually does it. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great job helping Mom out in the studio. I know that you are both her inspiration! We had a very nice weekend, thank you. Have a great afternoon.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your mom are so in sync! I love how well you communicate!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were going to convince your mom to give you a treat. I guess a trip to the ocean is just as good.

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are some great helpers. What would your mom do w/o you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a MUCH better method than ERNIE does... HE just sits at the door and BARKS his BRAINS out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure are good workers. Now that it's Monday you better relax
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way I can tell you you are not a BIG help. Look up help and what do you see..... ZIM of course. You are also the master of helping your mom balance work and cool adventures.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. mol! those pictures of you made us laff and laff, Zim! oh...wait...our mom just ran out the door...something about needing to go to the KSO...if you see her, make sure she gets back here in time to give us breakfast...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet your momma feels SO safe down in her studio with you two on guard duty! And that's a pretty pawesome bag she's making. Cinderella loves the purple carabiner!

    ReplyDelete