Who We Are

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Walk With Dad!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  This morning I got to go on a very special walk - just me and my dad!  He snapped some pix with his iPhone and I thought I'd share them with you.  Are you ready?  Let's get walking!

Dad asked me to sit and pose here, so I did.

"How's this, Daddy?"

He said that was good, but did I know there was a huge CAT behind me?!!?

"Ha roowooroo!  Oh, c'mon, Daddy!  There is not!"

My dad insisted there was a CAT back there, so I turned to check it out!

"I don't see a ... oh, wait!  C-A-T!"

"Ha roowooroo!!!  Daddy's funny!"

Let's move on.

I struck a nice pose up at the top of this hill and gave dad a chance to snap a shot:

Me!

The sun was just rising and you can see it lighting up the Flint Hills behind me!

"I hope you got that, Dad; I'm ready to get moving again!"

We had GREAT Daddy-Daughter Time!  Thanks for letting me share it with all of you!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Brill daughter time and opps not our kind of CAT Camo and probably not yours either. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam, you are so beautiful. Glad you got to spend some special time with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You weren't scared of that big cat were you Cammie? You sure pose nice for pictures.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! great mug shots of you, Camo! your dad is such a card :D We really like the picture of you with the sunrise lighting up the Flint hills. Have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cam-a-Roo you are so funny and beautiful and smart. You ARE the total package.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dad is funny and you are such a beautiful model. I really like seeing where you get to walk.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time was had. That's funny, about the c-a-t.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL! That made us giggle Camo! Glad you enjoyed your Daddy time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walks with daddy are the best and they are special too! Thanks for sharing it with us. That was one HUGE cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your dad are just too funny, Cammie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a special walkie. I'm glad dad took photos.
    We have a lot of those cats in our neighborhood lately. They are making it quite challenging to find a clear sidewalk.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great walk! Too bad there wasn't a Kat behind you because then it would have been ME!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy! What a fun time. There's nothing like one-on-one bonding time. I love my morning walks with Cinderella and Momma, but it's really nice when JUST Momma and me go out in the evenings. :)

    ReplyDelete