Who We Are

Friday, September 27, 2013

Photo Finish Friday!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  In the true tradition of Photo Finish Friday, I've got just a jumbled bunch of pix for you from the past week.  Ready to see some of the highlights?  Let's go!

Cam and I did a lot of this during the week:

IMG_0133ZimCam

Our mornings have been cool - but still in the 80s or 90s during the day.

For the past couple of weeks, I got a job as a lifeguard:

IMG_0019Zim
Lifeguard on duty!

... but was allowed to go off-duty for walks and other times of total supervision.

IMG_0012Zim
"No, really.  I had to use the yard.  
It's not like I just asked so I could take off the life preserver thing..."

Cam and I didn't let umm... my job as a lifeguard stand in our way of a little fun, of course!

IMG_0035CamZim
"Who... us!??!"
"I was just making sure this is on right, Mom ..."

That's it - Cam was just making sure my life preserver was on securely.  Isn't she helpful!?! I love having a kid sister!

Speaking of whom... check this out:

IMG_0134Cam
Sweet snooter action shot!

She might just have a nose for the weather after all!

Those of you who know me are bound to be shocked by this next picture.  I can't believe Mom caught me and Cam doing this ... AND I can't believe she got a photo of us!  I wasn't going to post this, but Cammie thought I should.  Brace yourselves; you won't often find me like this!!!  Here you go:

IMG_0550ZimCam

That's right - we were on the bed TOGETHER!  Almost ... touching.  I know.  I can barely believe it myself.  Oh, it's nothing against Cam - she's the best little sister a guy could ask for.  I'm just ... into having my own personal space.  You know.  No snuggling.  That's just ... no.  Cammie really likes this shot, though.  So does Mom.

Let's move along!

More of this, please!

IMG_0117ZimCam
"Let's go, Cam-a-roo!"
"Sounds good, Zimmie!"

Yep.  Nothing beats going out on an adventure!  

I'm preserver-free now - you know, end of summer, not as much of a need for lifeguards and all.

I was going to end our post here, but Cam asked if I'd add one last picture.  She thought our good buddy Goose and his MOM would like this one.  Ready?  Here's the real snuggler in the family:

IMG_0074Cammie
Cammie.  Snuggle-bunny extraordinaire!

Yep.  And she lets Mom hold her paws and everything.  She seems to know when Mom really needs a good snuggle.

That's a wrap for now!  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. OMD you were a Summer LIFE GUARD??? THAT is such a COOL Job..

    Love the pic of you two together ON the BED!!!

    Glad that your Summer job is over now so you have more time fur FUN STUFFS like the walkies and stuffs.

    WE can't believe that you let your mom HOLD your feets. OURS tries that at night before SHE goes to sleep.. butt we don't let her do it fur even 87 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zim you and Cammo on the big basket together. Pawsome. We bet you are a great lifesaver. Hooray cooler weather and lots of vermin hunting. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zim, I love these shots of you and Cammie; you have the best mom around! So many walks. It is a cold dreary day here-I bet you'd love it. I'm not sure why you still had the life preserver on but hey if it keeps you afloat-then it is all good.
    Have a great weekend.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Zim! I can't believe you got caught SNUGGLING!

    I guess it makes me feel a little better about the few times I've been caught too close.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love it if Millie wore a life preserver. It would be so fun to try to pop it! BOL!!

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zim, you are such a handsome lifeguard! We like that picture of you and Camo, er, almost touching (heh heh). Maybe you were just out in the sun too long that day... what with your lifeguard job an all... Have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cam-a-Roo!!!! Oh you sure know how to snuggle. I bet the amazing Dave showed you the ropes on that one. And Zim brother a lifeguard??!! Your skills are beyond amazing.
    You were right me and MOM really enjoyed the snuggle shot. Gives me an idea.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I ever need a life guard, I hope you are there! I love all the pictures, but both of you on the bed is my favorite.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I ever need a life guard, I hope you are there! I love all the pictures, but both of you on the bed is my favorite.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I ever need a life guard, I hope you are there! I love all the pictures, but both of you on the bed is my favorite.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our favorite picture is the two of you on the bed together! We love your lifesaver ring, Zim!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Hey, hey, hey Ziimmerz! Long time no visit....I see you are still making Cammie feel right at home. And what's with the collar buddy? Hope you are doing great...and nice to share a bitty bit of your space with Cam

    ReplyDelete