Who We Are

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Back To Work!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend.  It was back to work today for most folks - to include me and Zim.  That's right, we had our early morning walk, played like crazed river otters, then had breakfast.  After breakfast, we went into the bedroom to relax a bit.

IMG_7926ZimCam
"Oh, hi, Mom.  Nothing going on in here!"
"5... 4... 3... 2..."

IMG_7936CamZim
"... 1!"
BOOM!

We all have different ways of relaxing, don't we?

Mom thought it would be a good idea if we took advantage of another cool morning and took a second walk.  What a nice idea!

This is my serious "I'm on patrol" face:

IMG_7952Cam

Here is Zim:

IMG_7950Zim

That's his "I'm enjoying the daylights out of myself" look. Ha roowooroo!

Oh! Dad was with us, too! That's how Mom got the picture of Zimmie.

IMG_7957Cam
"Hey, Zim!?!  Race you back to the house!?!"

That sounds like fun, doesn't it?

IMG_7960Cam

Guess who won?

What a great start to the work-week!

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. You must be exhausted from neighborhood patrol
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bed game looks like lots of fun. We just wrestle a lot on our pawrents/our bed. Even if someone is laying in it! BOL!

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great at keeping your hood safe pals. We think you do a sterling job. Have a terrific Tuesday and have a well earned nap.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that long weekends don't impact your schedule. I'm still thinking it is Monday. Well, our friend Bentley goes home today and then it will be back to normal with Hunter and Lily. Glad you are both on duty, being guards like you should be.
    Wags, Noreen, Hunter and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to start the week! You two are always so busy you make us want to nap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good to know you are back on the job. The world is a safer place because of it.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two walks on the same day sounds wonderful to us!
    Way to go on your win, Cammie!

    Love ya lots
    Molly and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the concept of enjoying the daylights out of myself! That's pretty much how I live my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cam - we could get you some ears. :)

    Looks like you were all over the patrols and kept things in line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hee hee! we're impressed - we expected your relaxation time to last only two seconds :D Have a great week!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I have missed you my friends. Butt I am back now and ready to get caught up. I like the way you and Zim relax. Yea I could be down for some of that kind of relaxing. If ever Zim needs to go back to work I could relax with you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOu are such a good patrol pup

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy, TWO walks in ONE morning?! That's pawesome!! You look like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are living the life. I have to say your furs looks fantastic! Did you just get brushed or are you beautiful all the time?

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete