Who We Are

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bedtime Routine

Hello, everyone - it's me, Cammie!  We have a lot of great routines here at Ao4 Headquarters.  I'd like to tell you a little bit about the bedtime routine today!  A long time ago, my great sister Stormy told you how she, Ammy, my Dave, and Zimmie had a set formation!  Zim and I aren't that organized (yet), but I thought I'd tell you about our drill.

I know it's close to bedtime when Mom makes the the coffee for the next morning.  After that, she takes Zim and me outside to go potty.  When we come back inside, she puts together our bedtime snack, then says, "In the bedroom, you two!"  Sometimes I talk to her while she gets our snack - just to  make her go faster  encourage her!  I know she likes that!

When we get the green light, Zim and I run into the bedroom and wait for Mom and Dad.  After we have our snack, Zim does a security check out all the windows, Mom and Dad do their biped stuff, and me?  I see what Zim's doing, then I get on the bed.  Usually Dad has turned the TV on, so ... well ... you know who controls the remote, right?  Yes.  The alpha in the family.

IMG_0518Cammie
"The alpha always gets the remote."

I'll leave it there.  Have a great day, everyone!

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Cam! We just love how you have taken over your family. It's difficult to imagine how they even survived without you!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! I'm signed in as master. Oops!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bedtime routine. We can see who is the alpha dog LOL. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is good to have a routine (and the remote - MOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cammie, it sounds like you have the bedtime routine down pat! We'd like to hear a video of you encouraging your mom to go faster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cammie, I am so impressed that you get the remote. High paws to you girl!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching TV in bed is pretty luxurious, Cammie! My mum and dad don't have a TV in the bedroom. They just like to make me feel deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear that you get going-to-bed treats too! But we must talk to mom about a tv in the bedroom! She doesn't need to read those boring books!

    XX Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having routines. When momma turns off the TV, it makes a chirp sound which is my signal for last call in the yard. Afterwards, even though I know it is bedtime, I don't get on my couch until momma says "beddy byes" and tucks me in properly with a snuggle and a smoochie.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture made me giggle : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great routine, Cammie! Just make sure you don't let the peeps forget who the alpha dog is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect routine. We do all the above excepts the security check
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was going to be Zim with the remote. Way to go Cam-a-Roo!! So what do you watch at bedtime?

    ReplyDelete
  14. And you are the most beautiful alpha, Cammie! So which show have you decided on?

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete